Download Export Procedure and Documentation Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Sc (General) and PGDIBO (Business Operations) can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Export Procedure and Documentation Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Export Procedure and Documentation Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Export Procedure and Documentation|
|Useful for||B.Sc & PGDIBO|
|Course Type||Under Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Export Documentation Study Notes
|Export Documentation||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Export Procedure and Documentation subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Fundamentals of Export Business||Download|
|Terms of payment and Export Finance||Click Here|
|Shipment of Export Cargo||Download|
|Export Incentives and Assistance||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of PG Diploma & B.Sc General. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- EIILM University, Sikkim
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Export Procedure and Documentation subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
Here we have given the important questions on Export Procedure and Documentation subject :
- Describe the process of preparing goods for exports and their transit to the port shipment.
- What is the need for documents in international business?
- Discuss the duties of an exporter under FOB and CIF Contract?
- What is the rationale of Export trade control? Describe the procedure of obtaining an export license.
- Why does trade take place? What are the gains from international trade?
- What do you mean by exchange risk? Distinguish between spot rate and forward rate?
- What do you mean by Telegraphic Transfer Rate and Bill Rate? Explain their types with suitable examples.
- What is the purpose of extending packing credit to exporters? Explain the procedures of packing credit.
- What do you mean by exchange control? Describe the broad objectives of exchange control.
- Discuss the significance of payment terms in export transactions?
- Describe in detail various stages involved in the shipment of export cargo.
- Describe various stages involved in Customs clearance.
- Why cargo insurance is needed? Explain with suitable examples.
- What are various forms of chartering of the shipping services? Explain.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Export Procedure and Documentation Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.