Download Export-Import Procedures and Documentation Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of PGDIBO (Business Operations) can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Export-Import Procedures and Documentation Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Export-Import Procedures and Documentation Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Export-Import Procedures and Documentation|
|Useful for||PG Diploma in Business Operations|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics in Export-Import Procedures and Documentation
Export-Import Documentation & Policies
- Export-Import Trade: Regulatory Framework
- Export Sales Contract
- Export-Import Documents: An Overview
- Electronic Data Interchange System
- Processing of an Export Order
Terms of Payment and Financing Practices
- Terms of Payment
- Exchange Control Regulations and Facilities Concerning Export
- Export Financing
- Export Credit Insurance
- Import Finance
Export-Import Trade Operations
- Preparing for Shipment
- Cargo Insurance
- Shipment of Export Cargo
- Custom Clearance of Import Cargo
Export Assistance and Support Measures
- Institutional Set Up for Export Promotion in India
- Export Assistance in India
- Procedures for Claiming Export Incentives
|Export Documentation||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Export-Import Procedures and Documentation subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Export-Import Documentation & Policies||Download|
|Terms of Payment and Financing Practices||Click Here|
|Export-Import Trade Operations||Download|
|Export Assistance and Support Measures||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of PD Diploma in Business Operations. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- EIILM University, Sikkim
- Pondicherry University
Important Questions in Export-Import Procedures Documentation
Here we have given the important questions on Export-Import Management subject :
- Describe the major acts related to foreign trade in India.
- Discuss the duties of an exporter under FOB and ClF contract.
- How EDI is different from Electronic Commerce?
- What is EDIFACT? What are the other EDI standards?
- What is the role of VAN?
- What are the documents needed for i) Central Excise Clearance and ii) Securing Inspection Certificate?
- Discuss the significance of payment terms in export transactions.
- What do you mean by exchange control? Describe the broad objectives of exchange control.
- What is the purpose of extending packing credit to exporters? Explain the procedures of packing credit.
- Explain the procedures of export under Deferred payments.
- Evaluate the services provided by the ECGC to the exporters.
- What is importing financing? Describe the regulatory framework related to import financing.
- What are the advantages of containerization?
- Distinguish between Linear and Tramp shipping services.
- Explain the features of Open Cover Policy.
- Distinguish between Open Cover and Open Policy.
- Describe the various stages involved in the shipment of export cargo.
- What do you mean by IGM and B/E? Explain in detail about the types of B/E and their differences.
- Discuss Government participation in foreign trade and enumerate the corporations established for the same.
- Explain the facilities/concessions for increasing the production-base for exports from India.
- What is duty remission scheme? Explain various provisions for duty remission scheme?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Export-Import Procedures and Documentation Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.