Download Engineering Mechanics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. These Study Books will be useful for Engineering students. The concepts of Statics, Dynamics, Structural Mechanics, etc. are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Materials Science
- Engineering Materials
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Table of Contents
Engineering Mechanics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Engineering Mechanics|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering(Mech), Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Technologies in Water Resources Engineering (BTWRE)|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Engineering Mechanics Study Books
Chapters & Topics
- Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
- Equilibrium: Free Body Diagram
- Coplanar and non-coplanar Forces
- Impulse, Momentum, Work, and Energy
- Kinetics of Rigid Bodies
- Kinetics of a Particle
Introduction to Structural Mechanics
- Simple Stresses and Strains
- Plane Trusses
- Axial Force, Shear Force, and Bending Moment Diagrams
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering & BTWRE. The following university students can also download Engineering Mechanics study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
Subject in the Semesters
Mechanics of Fluids subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering II Year
- Civil Engineering I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Engineering Mechanics subject :
- Explain the laws of dry friction.
- Determine the magnitudes of frictional forces in different situations.
- Explain the conditions of equilibrium.
- Draw free-body diagrams?
- Find the moment of a force?
- Define Coplanar Forces?
- Define Non-Coplanar Forces?
- Define Parallel Forces?
- What are Concurrent Forces?
- Define Work, Power, and Energy?
- A mass of 4kg moving with a velocity of 10m/sec along x-direction follows another mass of 10 kg moving with 5 m/sec in the same direction. Determine the final velocities of the two masses if e=0.6.
- If the impact if fully plastic, determine the final velocity. Determine also the loss in KE.
- If the impact in the above-referred problem is perfectly elastic, determine the final velocities of the two bodies.
- A cage weighing 300 N is raised by a rope which is wrapped round a drum 100 cm in diameter and weighing 600 N and having a radius of gyration of 45cm. The drum is rotated by an electric motor which exerts constant torque of 400 Nm. If the rope is tight when the drum begins to rotate, determine
- acceleration of the cage.
- the tension in the rope.
- the time required to raise the cage 25m from the ground.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Engineering Mechanics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.