Download Employment Relations Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for Management & Commerce students. The concepts of Trade Unionism, Collective Bargaining, Employee Involvement, Trends in Employment Relations, etc are well explained in these materials. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Employment Relations Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Employment Relations|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in Employment Relations
CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK OF EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
- Concept, Scope, and Approaches to Industrial Relations
- Evolution of Industrial Relations and Current Developments
- Constitutional and Legal Framework of Industrial Relations: Conventions, ID Act, Trade Union Act
- Trade Union Development and Functions
- Managing Trade Unions
- Trade Union Structure and Recognition
- Managerial Unionism
- Employers’ Organisations
- Nature and Content of Collective Bargaining
- Negotiation Skills
- Issues and Trends in Collective Bargaining
- Evolution, Structure, and Process
- Design and Dynamics of Participative Forums
- Strategies for Implementing Participation
GRIEVANCE HANDLING AND DISCIPLINE
- Grievance Function in Industrial Relations
- Conciliation, Arbitration and Adjudication
- Discipline in Industry
TRENDS IN EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
- Strategic Employee Relations: Emerging Trends
- Cultural Aspects of Employment Relations
Industrial Relations Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Employment Relations||Click Here|
Labour and Employment Relations Study Books
|Employment Relations||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Employment Relations Study Materials
|Conceptual Framework of Employment Relations||Download|
|Trade Unionism||Click Here|
|Employee Involvement||Click Here|
|Grievance Handling and Discipline||Download|
|Trends in Employment Relations||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Cornell University
- Guru Jambeshwar University
Subject in the Semesters
Employment Relations subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BBA IV Semester
- MBA III Semester
Important Questions in Employment Relations
- What is industrial relations?
- Discuss the Dunlop’s approach to industrial relations.
- What are the fundamental rights and directive principles under the Indian Constitution?
- Discuss the developments in the trade union movement in India in the pre-Independence period.
- Briefly describe the present position of trade unions in India?
- What are the special features of collective bargaining in India?
- Outline the structure of trade unions in lndia.
- What are the tactics and strategies in negotiation?
- Outline the factors responsible for the persistence of outside leadership in the trade unions in India.
- What are the aims and objectives of Workers’ Participation in Management?
- What are the factors responsible for the evolution of Indian Policy?
- Briefly discuss the factors influencing the formation of Managerial Unions.
- What is the meaning and concept of collective bargaining?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Employment Relations Planning Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.