Download Elements of Income Tax Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. These Study Books will be useful for Management & Commerce students. The concepts of Salaries, Heads of Income, Assessment of Individual, etc. We provide genuine notes relating to the subject. Preparation becomes easy by learning from these materials. Candidates can download the notes by the links given below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Elements of Income Tax Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Elements of Income Tax|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics in Elements of Income Tax
- Basic Concepts-I
- Basic Concepts-II
- Residential Status and Tax Liability
- Exempted Incomes Under Section I0
Other Heads of Income
- Income from House Property
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
Assessment of Individual
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Computation of Total Income
- Filing of Return and Tax Authorities
Taxation Study Notes
|Elements of Income Tax||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Elements of Income Tax Study Books
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Elements of Income Tax subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Other Heads of Income||Click Here|
|Assessment of Individual||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Elements of Income Tax subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com I Semester
- M.Com I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Elements of Income Tax subject :
- “The income of the previous year is taxed in the current year”. Explain.
- Define agricultural income and give examples.
- Distinguish between agricultural income and partly agricultural income with examples.
- Distinguish between capital and revenue incomes.
- What are the different categories into which the assessees are divided on the basis of residence?
- Explain the scope of total income under the income-tax 1961.
- Discuss the provisions of Income Tax Act dealing with the exemption of income of political parties.
- What do you mean by ‘profits in lieu of salary’?
- What do you mean by a ‘perquisite’ and what does it include?
- Define annual value and state the deductions that are allowed from the annual value in computing the income from house property.
- What does the term ‘Capital Gains’ signify under the Income Tax Act?
- Discuss the various kinds of securities?
- What is gross total income? How do you compute it?
- What are the consequences of delay in filing return?
- What steps are involved in processing a return?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Elements of Income Tax Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.