Download Elements of Auditing Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Elements of Auditing Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Elements of Auditing Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Elements of Auditing|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Fundamentals of Auditing
- Basic Concepts
- Internal Control
- Audit Planning
Vouching and Verification
- Vouching and Cash Transactions
- Vouching of Trading Transactions and Impersonal Ledger
- Verification and Valuation of Assets and Liabilities I
- Verification and Valuation of Assets and Liabilities II
- Company Auditor
- Company Audit I
- Company Audit II
Auditor’s Report and Cost Audit
- Auditor’s Report
- Cost and Management Audit
Auditing Standards Study Notes
|Elements of Auditing||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Elements of Auditing Study Books
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Elements of Auditing subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Fundamentals of Auditing||Download|
|Vouching and Verification||Download|
|Company Audit||Click Here|
|Auditor’s Report and Cost Audit||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Elements of Auditing will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com 5th Semester
- MBA I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Elements of Auditing subject :
- Define the term ‘Auditing’.
- Differentiate between Auditing and Investigation.
- What is meant by the term ” Internal Check?”.
- Discuss the importance of Audit planning in ensuring correct financial statement.
- What is meant by Vouching and its objectives? Explain the importance of Vouching?
- What is a Voucher? How do you classify it?
- How do you audit the Sales book and Sales Returns Book?
- Point out the differences between “Verification ” and ” Valuation” of assets.
- What is meant by Internal Audit and its objectives? Explain the differences between Internal Audit and Internal check?
- Discuss the process of verification and valuation of investments in a company.
- State the system of verification and valuation of Loans and Advances.
- Discuss the position of an auditor in a company under the provisions of the Companies Act.
- Briefly analyze the powers and duties of company auditors.
- Distinguish between audit of a firm and the. audit of a limited company.
- What do you understand by ‘Divisible Profits’? How are such profits determined?
- Discuss the relevance of ‘in our opinion’ in auditor’s report.
- Distinguish between a report and a certificate.
- Identify the qualities of a good audit report.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Elements of Auditing Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.