Download Elementary Algebra Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. This subject is very important for B.Sc (Mathematics). This subject covers the topics of Inequalities, Cramer’s Rule, Complex Numbers, Systems of Linear Equations, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Elementary Algebra Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Elementary Algebra|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Elementary Algebra Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Solutions of Polynomial Equation
- Miscellaneous Exercise
- Cubic and Biquadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
Equations and Inequalities
- Cramer’s Rule
- Systems of Linear Equations
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science. The following university students can also download Elementary Algebra study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Elementary Algebra subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Mathematics III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Elementary Algebra subject :
|Solutions of Polynomial Equation||Download|
|Equations and Inequalities||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Elementary Algebra subject :
- An isosceles triangle has a perimeter of 30 cm. Its equal sides are twice as long as the third side. Find the lengths of the three sides.
- A student cycles from her home to the study centre in 20 minutes. The return journey is uphill and takes her half an hour. If her rate is 8 km per hour slower on the return trip, how far does she live from the study centre?
- Simple interest is directly proportional to the principal amount as well as the time for which the amount is invested. If Rs. 1000, left at interest for 2 years, earns Rs. 110, find the amount of interest earned by Rs. 5000 for 3 years.
- A quadratic equation over R can have complex roots while a linear equation over R can only have a real root True or false ? Why?
- Find the values of b and c for which the polynomial x2 + bx + c has 1 + i and 1 – i as its roots.
- Ameena walks 1 km per hour faster than Alka. Both walked fiom their village to the nearest library, a distance of 24 lun. Alka took 2 hours more than Ameena. What was Alka’s average speed ?
- Find the sum of
- 2 + 3i and 2 + 3i.
- Show that z + z = 2Re z for any z E C.
- Show that (zl + z2) + z3 = zl + (z2 + z3) for any zl, z2, z3 E C.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Elementary Algebra Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.