Download Electronic Governance Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of MA in Public Administration can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Electronic Governance Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Electronic Governance Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Electronic Governance|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Public Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- E-Governance: Concept and Significance
- Information and Communication Technology: Concept and Components
- ICTs : Roles and Applications
- Role of ICT in Administration
- Administrative Organisation Culture: Towards ICT Based Reforms
- Role of ICT in Rural Development
- Panchayati Raj Institutions: Improving Self- Governance Through ICT
- E-Learning: Role of ICT in Education and Training
- Delivery of Citizen Services: Role of ICT
- ICT in Indian Railways
- Saukaryam: ICT Project in Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Andhra Pradesh
- E-Seva: ICT Project in Self-Help in Andhra Pradesh
- Information Policy: Right to Information Act 2005
- ICT Implementation in Governance: Issues and Challenges
E-Governance Study Books
|Electronic Governance||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Arts in Public Administration. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Pondicherry University
- Rai Technology University
Subject in the Semesters
Electronic Governance subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Public Administration III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Electronic Governance subject :
- Discuss the concept and significance of e-governance?
- Explain the various stages of e-governance?
- Examine the various models of e-governance?
- Explain the concept of ‘information,’ ‘communication’ and ‘information and communications technology’?
- Describe the various types of technologies used in information dissemination, communications and delivery of services.
- Explain the roles of ICTs and various applications?
- Discuss the essential components for ICT implementation in administration?
- Examine the role of ICT in the vital areas of administration?
- Explain the meaning and importance of organization culture;
- describe the culture of government organizations;
- Explain the mechanisms to bring in reforms in the existing administrative culture
- Analyze the limitations and suggest measures to ensure reforms.
- explain the importance of ICT in citizen service delivery?
- Discuss the role of ICT in rural development;
- Highlight ICT applications in agriculture development?
- Describe the role of ICT in creating livelihood opportunities in rural communities.
- Explain the significance of PRIs as self-governing institutions in the democratic setup?
- Describe the changing role of PRIs?
- Explain the concept of e-panchayat and its challenges.
- Explain the concept and significance of e-learning?
- Describe the online delivery of education and training through internet?
- Discuss the concept and benefits of a Virtual Learning Environment?
- Explain the importance of digital portfolios?
- Describe the basic features of the Edusat initiative of the Government of India.
- Explain the meaning of e-commerce?
- Explain the meaning of electronic payments and electronic markets?
- Describe the role of computerization in facilitating the treasury system?
- What are the benefits and limitations of e-commerce?
- Highlight the role of ICTs in banking operations?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Electronic Governance Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.