Download Electronic Banking and IT in Banks Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. This subject is very important to MBA, M.Com, and PGDFM students. Here we are going to provide the Notes PDF for the important topics of IT in Banking, IT Applications in Banking Sector, Security and Control Systems, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Electronic Banking and IT in Banks Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Electronic Banking and IT in Banks|
|Useful for||MBA, M.Com and PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
The list topics in Electronic Banking and IT Banks are mentioned below :
IT in Banking: An Introduction
- Information Technology: An Introduction
- Information Technology and Its Implications
- Indian Banking Scenario: Initiatives and Trends
IT Applications in Banking Sector
- Computer-based Information Systems for Banks
- Electronic Banking
- Electronic Fund Management
Enabling Technologies in Modern Banking
- Electronic Commerce and Banking
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Integrated Communication Networks for Banks
Security and Control Systems
- Computer Security and Disaster Management
- System Audit and Computer Crime
- Security and Control Aspects of Emerging Banking Technologies
Planning and Implementations of Information Systems
- Information Systems Resource Management
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Designing and Implementing Computerisation in Banking Sector
E-Banking Management Study Notes PDF
|IT in Banks||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Electronic Banking and IT in Banks Study Materials
|IT in Banking: An Introduction||Download|
|IT Applications in Banking Sector||Click Here|
|Enabling Technologies in Modern Banking||Download|
|Security and Control Systems||Click Here|
|Planning and Implementations of Information Systems||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Shrimati Indira Gandhi College
- Jaipur National University
Subject in the Semesters
This subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA 3rd Semester
- M.Com II Semester
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
Here are the important questions in Electronic Banking and IT in Banks subject.
- Discuss different connectivity options?
- Explain different types of networks?
- Explain the OSI reference model?
- What is an intranet and its application?
- What is the impact of IT on Money?
- Discuss three EBPP Models?
- Describe one-one billing features.
- Discuss the opportunities for Internet Banking?
- Explain MIS structure.
- Distinguish between MIS and DSS.
- Describe the interactive decision-making process of DSS.
- Describe the various security features connected with ATMs?
- What is Internet Banking?
- Explain the current RBI policy relating to ATMs?
- What is an EDI? Describe its operational process.
- What is FEDI?
- Explain the quick response chain?
- Distinguish between ERP and SCM?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of SCM?
- Explain the Customer Management Process.
- Explain WAP architecture.
- What is meant by VPN deployment? Explain.
- Explain the methodology of a disaster recovery plan.
- What are the various Network Security Services?
- Explain the verification process of a Digital Signature.
- Why use Digital Signatures?
- What is a data warehouse?
- What is data mining?
- How will you use data mining for launching a new product?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Electronic Banking and IT in Banks Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.