Download Electrical Circuits and Electronics Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. This subject will come mostly for B.Sc (Physics) & B.Tech. You can download these books from our Exams Time website that are free of cost. We have provided the materials for the important aspects of Network Analysis and Devices, Electronic Circuits, Digital Electronics, etc. Students can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Electrical Circuits and Electronics Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Electrical Circuits and Electronics|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||B.Sc (Physics) & B.Tech|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Electronics Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Network Analysis and Devices
- Electronic Devices
- A.C. and D.C. Circuits
- Circuit Analysis
- Power Supply
Linear Integrated Circuits
- Linear ICs-Amplifiers and Voltage Regulators
- Applications of Operational Amplifiers
- The Operational Amplifier
- Electronic Instruments
- Registers, Counters, Memory Circuits and Analog/Digital Converters
- Fundamentals of Boolean Algebra and Flip Flops
- Number System and Codes
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Physics & Engineering Courses. The following university students can also download Electrical Circuits study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Electrical Circuits and Electronics subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) II Year
- B.Tech I Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Electrical Circuits and Electronics subject :
|Network Analysis and Devices||Download|
|Linear Integrated Circuits||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Electrical Circuits and Electronics subject :
- Explain the concepts of voltage and current sources?
- Explain Kirchoff’s law, Thevenin and Norton theorem?
- State and apply Superposition, reciprocity and Maximum power transfer theorem to a given network.
- Explain complex impedance?
- Describe resonance phenomenon in series and parallel resonant circuits.
- Explain the concept of impedance matching.
- Explain characteristics’ of low pass, high pass, and bandpass filters and their designs.
- Describe attenuators.
- Differentiate between basic features of devices Like BJT, PET, and MOSFET.
- Describe the functioning of a bipolar junction transistor (BJT) affect transistor (FET) and MOSFET.
- Explain the basic mechanism for transport of charge carriers in semiconductors.
- Explain the fundamentals of semiconducting material and their energy band diagram for intrinsic as well as an extrinsic case.
- Describe thermionic emission and concept of space charge limited operation and functioning of vacuum diode triode, tetrode, and pentode.
- Explain the working of a push-pull amplifier circuit?
- Explain the working of a single tuned voltage amplifier and double-tuned amplifier.
- Sketch single-ended and push pull amplifier.circuits?
- Describe the frequency response curve of an RC coupled amplifier?
- Explain different types of feedback in amplifiers.
- Explain the function of each part of a power supply.
- Explain the need of filters in dc power supply.
- Describe the basic construction, working and some of the applications of Oscilloscope.
- Write a binary number and convert it into its decimal equivalent and a decimal number into its binary equivalent.
- What is an ASCII code?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Electrical Circuits and Electronics Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.