Download Electric and Electronics Sciences Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Graduation students of Mechanical Engineering can download these books to prepare for their Exams. Topics of Structure of AC Machines, AC Circuits, Electro Magnetism, Microprocessors, Digital Electronics, etc are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes of this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information on Study Materials.
Other Links :
- Strength of Materials
- Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanisms
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Construction Drawing
Table of Contents
Electric and Electronics Sciences Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Electric and Electronics Sciences|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Electric and Electronics Sciences Study Books
|Electrical and Electronics Sciences||Download|
Chapters & Topics
- AC Machines
- AC Circuits
- DC Circuits
- Electro Magnetism
- Properties of Conductor and Insulators
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Semiconductor Devices
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Electrical and Electronics Sciences study materials :
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology
- Sasurie College of Engineering
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Kanpur
Subject in the Semesters
Electrical and Electronics Sciences subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering III Semester
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Electrical and Electronics Sciences study materials :
- Explain the testing of the transformer.
- Describe the basic construction of three-phase induction machine.
- Explain the working principle and speed-torque characteristics of a three-phase induction motor.
- Describe the transformer and its basic working.
- Define the RMS and average values with form and peak factor.
- Define the power factor and quality factor.
- Explain the concept of series and parallel resonance.
- Distinguish between different three-phase connection.
- Convert the star connection to delta and vice-versa.
- Write the voltage and current equations using Kirchhoff’s voltage and current laws.
- Differentiate between parallel and series-parallel magnetic circuit.
- Write the emf equation for a current-carrying coil and find the self-inductance.
- Define Conductors and Insulators.
- Define the self and mutual inductance.
- Distinguish between inductive and capacitive reactance.
- Write the symbols and truth tables for basic Logic gates.
- Explain the Boolean identities pertaining to the basic operations of Logic gates.
- Discuss the functions of Modems.
- Explain the working of regulators.
- Describe an inverter, electromechanical microphones, speakers and piezo-electric transducers.
- Explain the characteristics of ideal and practical op-amps.
- Explain the operating principles of Switches, TRIAC, SCR and IGBT.
- Describe semiconductors in terms of energy band diagrams.
- Differentiate between intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors.
- Explain n-type and p-type semiconductors.
- State the function of a diode, draw the I-V characteristics of a diode.
- How to create Zener effects? Mention a possible application of Zener diodes.
- Explain the operation of BJT, MOSFET and JFET, draw the small signal equivalent circuits.
- Draw the band diagram and carrier fluxes of an n-p-n BJT.
- Draw the small-signal equivalent circuit of (a) BJT (b) MOSFET.
- Explain the operation of a JFET.
- Give an explanation of how a BJT and MOSFET can be used as a switch.
- Draw the symbol, structure and equivalent circuit of SCR.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Electrical and Electronics Sciences Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.