Download Economic and Social Environment Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Post Graduation Course students of MBA & M.Com can download these books to prepare for their Exams. Topics of Structure of Indian Economy, Planning & Policies, Economic Reforms, etc are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes of this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information of Study Materials.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Economic and Social Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Economic and Social Environment|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Here are the list of units and chapters in Social Environment subject. Have a look over it :
ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL ENVIRONMENT
- Economic Environment of Business
- Socio-cultural and Politico-legal Environment
- Changing Role of Government
STRUCTURE OF THE INDIAN ECONOMY
- Structural Dimensions of Indian Economy
- Structure of Indian Industry
- Public Sector in India
- Private Sector in India
- Small Sector in India
- Sickness in Indian Industry
PLANNING AND POLICIES
- Planning Goals and Strategies
- Evolution of Industrial Policy
- Regulatory and Promotional Framework
- India’s Foreign Trade
- India’s Balance of Payments
- Export and Import Policy
- Foreign Capital and Collaborations
- India’s External Debt
ECONOMIC REFORMS SINCE 1991
- Industrial Policy of 1991
- Economic Reforms: Liberalisation, Globalisation and Privatisation
- Financial Sector Reforms
- Fiscal Sector Reforms
- Economic Reforms and Social Justice
Download Economic and Social Environment Study Notes
Click on the below link to download the Study Materials :
|Economic and Social Environment||Download|
Business Environment Study Books
|Business Environment||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
Economic and Social Environment subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree and also for Commerce Graduates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Alagappa University
- Delhi University
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Anna University, Chennai
- Amity Business School, Noida
Subject in the Semesters
Economic and Social Environment will be studied by the students of the following semester of their respective courses :
- MBA I Semester
- M.Com I Semester
Some of the important questions of this subject are listed below :
1. Explain the changing role of Government in Economic and Social Environment?
2. Explain the Structure of Indian Industry?
3. What is the meaning of Sickness in Indian Industry?
4. What are the public, private and small sectors in India?
5. What is meant by India’s Foreign Trade?
6. What are the Economic Reforms?
7. Discuss the impact of economic reforms on poverty and employment?
8. What are the major problems of fiscal policy?
9. What are the functions of money? Explain briefly.
10. What is liberalization? Discuss the principal measures initiated by the government to liberalise the Indian economy?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Economic and Social Environment Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.