Download E-Commerce Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS). This subject is very important for CSE, IT, & BCA. This subject covers the topics of Elements of E-Commerce, E-Commerce Models, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Algorithm Design
- Web Programming
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Information Technology
Table of Contents
E-Commerce Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||E-Commerce|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||CSE, IT & BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
E-Commerce Study Books
Chapters & Topics
- Introduction to E-Commerce
- Elements of E-Commerce
- Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Payment Systems
- Introduction to E-Commerce Models
- E-Security and Legal Issues
- Online Shopping Portal – An E-Commerce Case Study
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), CSE & IT. The following university students can download E-Commerce study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Jaipur National University
- Lovely Professional University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
E-Commerce subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BCA VI Semester
- IT VI Semester
- CSE 6th Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of E-Commerce study materials :
- What is E-Commerce?
- Explain internet resources available for commerce.
- Describe applications and internet tools relevant to commerce?
- What are the advantages and limitations of E-Commerce?
- Explain the key concepts of EDI?
- Describe the layered architecture of EDI?
- What are the various standards and format of EDI?
- Define Inter and Intra-organisational E-Commerce?
- Explain the models of E-Commerce?
- Explain the impact of e-commerce on day to day life?
- List the services that can-be offered through e-commerce.
- Explain about secure transport protocol and secure socket layer.
- What are the key concepts of m-commerce?
- Explain the benefits and challenges of m-commerce?
- What are the emerging trends of m-commerce?
- What are the ways of using E-Commerce?
- Explain the benefits of E-Commerce?
- Discuss how SEPP and SET work.
- Describe secure electronic transaction.
- Explain the role of packet filters, proxies and bastions in enterprise network security.
- Write short note on authentication.
- What precautions should be taken in the case of security on web servers?
- What is SEPP? Explain SEPP process and architecture.
- What is SSL? Describe its advantages and disadvantages.
- What is online electronic cash? Explain in detail.
- Write the advantages of e-cash.
- What are the disadvantages of e-cash?
- What are the different electronic payment schemes proposed?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the E-Commerce Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.