Check out the Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University Admissions 2020. The University provides applications under UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, Certificate & PG Certificate Courses. In this article, we have provided all the information about the डॉ सर्वपल्ली राधाकृष्णन राजस्थान आयुर्वेद विश्वविद्यालय Admissions, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Application Process, Faculties, Administration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Reviews & Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more details on DSRRAU 2020 Admissions.
Other Links :
- Rajasthan Ayurved University Results
- DSRRAU Courses & Syllabus
- DSRRAU Admit Card
- DSRRAU Time Table
- DSRRAU Question Papers
Table of Contents
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University
|Name of the Organisation||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University|
|Location||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Courses||B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.U.M.S., B.N.Y.S., B.Sc., M.D., Ph.D., D.Pharma., Diploma, PG Certificate & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University was established in the year 2003 by RAU Act -2002 (Act No. 15 of 2002) which came into force on May 24, 2003, vide Gazette Notification no. F25 (6) Ay. /2000 dated 24 May 2003. This is the 1st Ayurved University of Rajasthan & is the 2nd University of its kind in India. The campus is located at Karwar, Jodhpur on Jodhpur-Nagaur highway. DSRRAU is formerly known as ‘Rajasthan Ayurved University’.
This university gives admission to its UG courses through the Joint Entrance Test at the National / State level. BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, BNYS, B.Sc. in Ayur. Nursing, MD in Ayu., MD in Homoeo., Ph.D. in Ayurved, Diploma and Certificate courses are being conducted through its affiliated colleges. This university gives affiliation to 42 colleges or institutions of Ayurved, Unani, Homeopathy, Yoga & Naturopathy for the UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Certificate & Certificate courses.
Courses, Duration & Eligibility
|Ph.D||2-7||M.S. / MD (Ayurveda) Passed|
|Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)||5 ½||10+2 passed with Science Biology with 50 % aggregate marks are compulsory in Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)||5 ½||10+2 passed with Science Biology|
|Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.)||5 ½||10+2 passed with Science Biology as main & Urdu as additional subjects in secondary level or senior secondary level|
|Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science (B.N.Y.S.)||5 ½||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|B.Sc.||4||10+2 passed in any discipline|
|Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy (DAN & P)||03||10+2 passed in any discipline|
|D.Pharma.||02||10+2 passed in any discipline|
|Certificate Course||3 months||B.A.M.S. Passed|
|PG certificate course||3 months||BAMS Passed|
|B. Pharma.||04||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics / Bio-Chemistry / Computer Science|
|Diploma||01||Secondary or Equivalent examination|
|Diploma Course in Ayurveda for Medical Students||80 Hours||Medical Students|
|Ayurveda Course for Allopathic Doctors (CAM Practitioners in P.G. Diploma)||01||M.B.B.S. Passed|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Ayurveda) Instruction & Application Form
- Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharma. (DAN&P) Instruction and Application Form
- 1 Year Certificate Course in Panchkarma Takniki Sahayak Instruction and Application Form
- 1-year Certificate Course in Yog avam Prakratik chikitsa Instruction and Application Form
- B.Sc. Nursing Admission Form – 2019
- DAN&P Nursing Admission Form -2019
Step by step process to apply for the admissions in Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University:
- Go to the official website of the University – https://education.rajasthan.gov.in/
- On the home page, search & click on the ‘Admission’ tab which is on the left side of the page.
- Then a page with different application form links will be opened.
- Click on the desired links to download the Application form PDF.
- Download the application form & enter the necessary details & submit the form.
- Take a copy of the form with you for further usage.
- Nice institute for Ayurveda
- Clean Environment
- No proper electricity supply
- Sometimes the website is not working properly
Ratings – 4.0/5
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University approved by UGC?
Ans. Yes, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, Rajasthan Ayurved University approved by UGC.
Is distance education provided by Rajasthan Ayurved University?
Ans. No, distance education is not provided by Rajasthan Ayurved University.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University,
Jodhpur–Nagaur Highway Road,
Phone No. – +91–291-2795312
We hope that you may get full information on the Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Ayurved University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided Admission Notifications, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Administration, Students Facilities, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Do not forget to share this article.