Check out the Dr. MGR Medical University Admissions 2020. The University provides UG, PG, M.Phil., Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses. Candidates who are willing to join in this university are searching for the Admission Notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (தமிழ்நாடு டாக்டர் எம்.ஜி.ஆர். மருத்துவ பல்கலைக்கழகம்) i.e., Application Process, Admissions, Academic Calendar, Courses offered, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Administration, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Time Table
- Dr. MGR University Question Papers
- Dr. MGR University Results
- Dr. MGR University Courses and Syllabus
- TNMGRMU Hall Ticket
Table of Contents
Dr. MGR Medical University
|Name of the Organisation||Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||M.B.B.S., M.D., M.Ch., D.M., M.S., PG Diploma, M.D.S., B.D.S., B.A.M.S., B.H.M.S., B.N.Y.S., B.S.M.S., B.U.M.S., Pharma D., M.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Sc., B.Sc., P.B.B.Sc., M.P.T., B.P.T., M.O.T., B.O.T., M.Phil., PG Diploma., Diploma & Certificate & Fellow Ship Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||+91 44 22353574|
|Official Website||Click here|
Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University was established in the year 1987 by Dr. M.G. Ramachandran. The University offers education in various systems of medicine i.e., Medical, Dental, Indian Medicine / Homoeopathy & Allied Health Sciences. This University is established exclusively to deal with medical education and research at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels.
Apart from modern medicine, the Committee was also requested to examine & suggest improvements to be made in other traditional systems of Indian Medicine i.e., Siddha, Ayurveda & Unani. The Administrative Office was initially functioning in a building at Velachery Road, Guindy, Chennai from Sep 7, 1988. The University also promotes the research & disseminates knowledge gained therefrom. The Students admitted to the various Medical & Paramedical courses after the Government recognization.
Dr. MGR Medical University Courses & Duration
|PG Diploma||2 years|
|Pharma D.||6 years|
|PG Diploma||1 year|
|Certificate courses||6 months|
|Fellow Ship Courses||1 to 2 years|
Distance Education Programs & Duration
|Refresher Course in Diabetology||6 months|
|Master in Health Care||2 years|
|PG Diploma in Health Law||2 years|
- Medical Courses Eligibility – Click here
- Dental Courses Eligibility – Click here
- Indian Medicine & Homeopathy Courses Eligibility – Click here
- Allied Health Sciences Courses Eligibility – Click here
- Distance Education Courses Eligibility – Click here
- Post Doctoral Fellow Ship Medical & Dental Courses – Click here
- Fellow Ship Courses Eligibility – Click here
Dr. MGR Medical University Admissions & Application Forms
Step by step process to apply for Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Admissions:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in/
- From the home page, Scroll Down & click on the ‘Application Form’ section which is at the bottom of the page.
- The links of Application forms will display on the screen. Click on the desired one.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
Faculty & Departments
Dr. MGR Medical University Fee Structure
- Affiliation Fees
- Academic Service Fees
- Registration Fees
- Examination Fees
- Convocation Fees
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Fees
- Bank Guarantee – Allied Health Science Courses
- e-Consortium Fees for Institution
- All other Services
- Extremely Professional & Very Approachable University
- The instructions were crisp and polite.
- Not even attending the calls
- They are not concerned about the students at all
Ratings – 3.7/5
How can I get a certificate of eligibility from MGR?
Ans. Candidate has to submit duly filled in Eligibility Certificate Application Form downloaded from the Website of The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University www.tnmgrmu.ac.in either in person or by post.
Who is Dr. MGR?
Ans. Maruthur Gopala Ramachandran (17 January 1917 – 24 December 1987), popularly known as M. G. R., was an Indian actor, filmmaker & politician who served as the CM of Tamil Nadu for 10 years – 1977 to 1987.
How can I get admission in MGR?
Ans. Check this article completely to know about Admissions.
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
No. 69, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone – +91 44 22353574
Email – email@example.com
Hope you may get complete information about Dr. MGR Medical University Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.