The Admissions of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University has been opened. The University offers 2020 admission notifications under UG, PG & Diploma programs. Students can apply for admission on the University’s official website. In this article, we have provided डॉ बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर तंत्रज्ञान विद्यापीठाचे notifications, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Academics, Application Process, Important Links, Administration, Faculty, Fees, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the DBATU Admissions 2020.
Other Links :
- DBATU Hall Ticket
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Results
- DBATU Courses and Syllabus
- DBATU Question Papers
- DBATU Time Table
Table of Contents
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
|Name of the Organisation||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University|
|Location||Raigad, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||UG, PG & Diploma Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||02140 275 081/212|
|Official Website||Click here|
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University is established in the year 1989 by the Govt. of Maharashtra which is located at Lonere, the place in the ranges of Western Ghat, at the foot of Raigad fort, Maharashtra, India. The University is the one & only one of its kinds in this State. It is autonomous in nature & Unitary in its character. Although comparatively young, DBATU is making its mark in the research & technological field services through its dedicated staff & disciplined students.
The campus vasts an area of 525 acres & is in the college town of Lonere, off the NH-17 (Mumbai-Goa NH). It is approximately 20 km north of Mahad city & 10 km south of Mangaon tehsil & about 22 km away from Raigad fort. It is unitary in character & features UG & PG programs in core engineering disciplines. It offers 4 UG programs that lead to the awarding of B. Tech. degree in each of the departments’ disciplines. It also offers 2 year PG programs that lead to the awarding of M. Tech. degree courses.
Courses & Duration
|B.Vocational Courses||3 years|
|Diploma Courses||1 year|
|Ph.D. Courses||2 years|
- B.Tech./B.Arch. Course – Candidates must have passed the Class 10+2 exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects.
- B.Pharm. Course – Candidates have to pass 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects from the recognized Unversity
- B. Vocational Course – Have to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Tech. Course – Have to pass B.Tech. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- M.Arch. course – Have to pass B.Arch. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- M.Pharm Course – Have to pass B.Pharm. with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates must have passed the Class 10+2 exam from a recognized board with minimum aggregate marks.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass his/her masters or M.Phil. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Admission Schedule for 2nd & 3rd Year of Post SSC Diploma Programs
- B.Tech Admission procedure
- Admission to Second, Third and Final Year B. Tech. Programs
- First Year M.Tech. (A.Y.2018-19)
- J&K candidates First Year B.Tech. (A.Y. 2018-19)
- Admission to Second Year M. Tech. Programs
Step by step process to apply for the admissions of DBATU:
- Visit the University official site – https://dbatu.ac.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Academics’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- A page with several Application links will be opened.
- Search & click on the ‘Application form’ link.
- Then a page with the application form will display on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details & click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can also save the application details for further process.
- Request for Changes in UG Syllabus
- Faculty Registration Form
- Apply Online Affiliation
- Downloads for Affiliation Process
- University Messages/Notifications
- Events, Conferences, Workshops
- Provisional affiliation list for Academic Year 2019-2020
- Affiliated Colleges
- University fees: Affiliating Colleges
- Heads of Sections
- Submission of the List: Affiliation for the Academic session 2019-20
- The Chancellor
- The Vice-Chancellor
- The Registrar
- Executive Council
- Academic Council
- Planning and Evaluation (Monitoring) Board
- Finance Committee
- Building and Works Committee
- Nice infrastructure
- Very spacious & well managed
- Slow working staff
- Always delays results
Ratings – 3.6/5
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Vidyavihar, Lonere, Dist.
Raigad – 402 103,
Telephone/Fax No.: 02140 – 275142
We hope you get the Complete information on Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Admissions 2020. Here we have provided the DBATU Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Important Links, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.