Check out the admissions of Doon University 2020. The University has released the notification of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil and Ph.D. programs for the academic year 2020 – 21. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Admissions will be offered by the University based on either of the marks secured in the Entrance Test followed by an interview. Candidates who need the information of Doon University should go through this article, as we are providing the details of DU Admissions, Application Process, Fee Structure, Courses, Eligibility, Important dates, Contact Details. Read the below article for more details of Doon University (दून विश्वविद्यालय) Admissions 2020 – 2021.
Other Links :
- Doon University Admit Card
- Doon University Courses and Syllabus
- Doon University Result
- Doon University Question Papers
- Doon University Time Table
Table of Contents
|Name of the University||Doon University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses|
|Admissions based on||Marks in Entrance Test followed by an Interview|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following details provided are the eligibility conditions required based on the courses :
- Under Graduate Courses: The University offers B.Des., B.Com (Hons), BA (Hons), etc at UG level. The minimum eligibility for UG courses is, the candidates should have passed 10+2 in relevant disciplines from any recognized Board.
- Post Graduate Courses: The University offers M.Sc., MA, M.Tech, MBA, MCA and MCA (Lateral Entry), etc at PG level. Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses: The minimum requirement for M.Phil & Ph.D. courses is Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized University.
Important Dates – DU Admissions
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application Forms begins from||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||2nd week of June 2020|
|Admit Card available from||3rd week of June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Results & Merit List||1st week of July 2020|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of July 2020|
Doon University Application Form
The University accepts only online mode of applications. Candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling the application forms :
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.doonuniversity.org/
- Click on ” Admissions ” Tab.
- Now from the list of options, Click on ” Rules of Admissions > Online Application “.
- Fill all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualifications, Valid ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter required educational qualification details, marks etc.
- Check all the details that you have entered are correct or not before submitting the application form.
- You cannot make any changes once you click on the final submit button.
The application fee will be mentioned in the admission notification PDF. Click on the below link to view the complete notification and fee details.
|For General / OBC||Rs.800/-|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs.400/-|
The following courses will be provided in Doon University. Have a look over it :
- Under Graduate Courses
- B.Com (Hons)
- BA (Hons)
- B.Sc (Hons)
- Post Graduate Courses
- Ph.D. & M.Phil Courses
- Ph.D. in Media and Communication
- M.Phil in Economics
- Ph.D. in Economics
- Ph.D in Environmental Science
- Ph.D in Maths
- Ph.D in Chemsitry
Doon University – Counselling Procedure
- The counselling will be held after the declaration of results.
- Based on the merit & rank obtained in the Entrance Exam, candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
- Candidate’s Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of counselling :
- Proof of age certificate
- Transfer / Migration Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination
- Two passport size photograph
- Attested copy of MAT score card (for MBA)
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation policy
- Domicile Certificate
- Permanent Address Certificate/ Aadhar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Hostel Admission Form, if required
- Anti Ragging Affidavit
Click Here to check the faculty information of various departments of Doon University.
Click Here to view and download the complete details of Fee, Admissions, Syllabus, Exam Dates etc for all Courses.
Mothrowala Road, Kedarpur, P.O. Ajabpur, Dehradun, PIN 248001, Uttarakhand, India
Here are the reviews given by the candidates who have studied in this University.
- R B Ritu says :
- One of d best college among top colleges in uttrakhand… Excellent faculty… Good facilities for hostelers as well as day scholars… Smart classes… Full of extra curricular activities… Friendly atmosphere..
- EVENT HUNT says :
- Doon University is a place of learner’s. You can study 5 differents languages, MBA, ECONOMICS, SOPS, MTEK & MASS COMM. AND SO ON……
Negative reviews :
- The Theorist says :
- The Campus of University is Good but they doesn’t have sufficient Faculty..their is just 2 Professors in Whole University & Rest are assistant Professor.. Academically university is poor NAAC Grade B++..School of languages is good.. Management Worst, Social science Worst, Masscom average, in Sops Maths department is Okay, Physics, Chemistry, CS department are worst even the faculty is not polite & they are very partial as per my friends..they doesn’t have teaching skills..Hostel conditions are also worst..food is very bad & washrooms very dirty.
Rating : 4.1/5
I hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Doon UniversityApplication Process, Course Fee, Courses Offered, Prospectus, Eligibility & Qualification conditions, Important Dates. So, I advise the students to choose the best course relating to their qualification and interest. Share this article with your friends. Click on “Allow” notifications to get the latest updates on this website.