Download Disaster Response Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of PGDDM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Disaster Response Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Disaster Response Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Disaster Response|
|Useful for||Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Disaster Response Plan
- Communication, Participation, and Activation of Emergency Plans
- Logistic Management
- Needs and Damage Assessment
- Disaster Response: Central, State, District, and Local administration
- Armed Force in Disaster Response
- Disaster Response: Police and other Organisation
- Role of Multiple Stakeholders in Disaster Response
- Psychological Response
- Trauma and Stress Management
- Rumour and Panic Management
- Minimum Standards of Relief
- Managing Relief
- Funding Relief
Disaster Response Study Books
|Disaster Response||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Disaster Response study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- Boston University
Subject in the Semesters
Disaster Response subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Disaster Response subject :
- Discuss why we need response plans?
- Define the district response plan?
- Describe the common practices for Search and Rescue, Clearing of Debris and Disposal of the Dead.
- Distinguish between types of assessments?
- Discuss an integrated policy to strengthen and expand the capacity, preparedness and response of the various agencies to disasters.
- Explain their capabilities and resources?
- Examine employment in disaster management?
- Discuss the specific tasks they perform related to disaster response.
- Describe the common aspects of their coordination for disaster response.
- Explain the various types of international organizations in disaster response?
- Discuss human behaviour during and after disaster?
- Explain the stressful situations and physiological problems effectively faced by providers and sufferers during the disaster.
- Explain the meaning and nature of stress?
- Define the concept of trauma?
- Bring out the symptoms of stress?
- Highlight the types of stress and its sources?
- Examine the management of stress?
- Explain the various measures of managing of panic situations.
- Discuss the way relief is managed in India along with various tools available for the purpose?
- Explain the essential components of any relief operations
- Emphasize the value of coordination in relief management?
- Explain the process and practice of Managing Relief Commodities and Services.
- Explain the compressive view of funding relief?
- Define short-term and long-term funding?
- What are the sources of funding
- Explain the significance of vulnerability reduction.
- Explain the nature of the recovery process.
- Explain recovery as distinct from response and relief.
- Outline some of the challenges associated with the recovery process.
- Examine the implications of human factors involved?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Disaster Response Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.