Download Disaster Preparedness Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of PGDDM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Disaster Preparedness Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Disaster Preparedness Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Disaster Preparedness|
|Useful for||Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Unit wise PDFs, Chapters & Topics
- Disaster Management: Prevention, Preparedness and Mitigation
- Disaster Preparedness: Concept and Nature
- Disaster Preparedness Plan
- Disaster Preparedness for People with Special Needs/Vulnerable Groups
- Disaster Preparedness with Relevance to Housing, Infrastructure and Live Stock
- Community-based Disaster Preparedness Plan
- Role of Information, Education, Communication and Training
- Disaster Preparedness: Role and Responsibilities of Central, State, District and Local Administration
- Disaster Preparedness: Role and Responsibilities of Armed Forces, Polices, Para-military Forces, National Service Scheme and Scouts
- Disaster Preparedness: Role and Responsibilities of International Agencies, Non-governmental Organisation, Community-based Organisations, Community and Media
- Information Technology: Role in Disaster Preparedness with Special Reference to Geographical Information System
- Use and Application of Emerging Technologies in Disaster Preparedness-I
- Use and Application of Emerging Technologies in Disaster Preparedness-II
- Disaster Mitigation
- Disaster Mitigation Strategies
- Emerging Trends in Disaster Mitigation-I
- Emerging Trends in Disaster Mitigation-II
- Mitigation Management – I
- Mitigation Management – II
Disaster Management Study Books
|Disaster Preparedness||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- Boston University
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Disaster Preparedness subject :
- Explain briefly how vulnerability and development are linked.
- Discuss the role of preparedness in reducing the effects of disasters?
- Explain the concept of disaster mitigation.
- Discuss the concept and significance of a disaster preparedness plan.
- Explain the significance of disaster prevention?
- Describe the essentials of an effective disaster preparedness plan.
- Explain various measures of disaster preparedness?
- Bring out the essentials of disaster preparedness.
- Explain the role of women in disaster preparedness activities?
- Analyze the impact of disasters on vulnerable groups?
- Explain the preparedness measures pertaining to livestock management.
- Discuss the various dimensions of disaster preparedness with relevance to housing and infrastructure.
- Bring out the components and strategies of IEC and training.
- Highlight the nature and significance of Information, Education, Communication (LEC) and training.
- Describe the government’s approach in dealing with disasters.
- Explain the working mechanisms of the district administration and other field level agencies in tackling disasters?
- What are the strategies for disaster preparedness at the field level?
- Discuss their interaction with government agencies during disaster situations.
- Describe the role and responsibilities of National Service Scheme, National Cadet Corps, Scouts and Guides.
- Discuss the role of international agencies in the field of disaster preparedness?
- Examine the role of media in disaster situation?
- Highlight the non-governmental organizations’ and community- based organizations’ contribution towards disaster preparedness?
- Describe the important aspects of meteorological and hydrological disaster preparedness?
- Discuss the role of science and technology in disaster preparedness.
- Explain the concept of disaster mitigation?
- Discuss the important mitigation tools.
- Enumerate the guiding principles of mitigation?
- Explain the approaches to disaster mitigation?
- Explain the significance of teamwork with reference to existing institutional mechanisms in the national disaster management framework.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Disaster Preparedness Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.