Disaster Medicine Study Materials: Download Disaster Medicine Study Materials 2021. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of PGDDM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Disaster Medicine Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Table of Contents
Disaster Medicine Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Disaster Medicine|
|Useful for||Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters & Topics
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management. The topics covered in this subject are given below at a place for the convenience of the learner. Try to cover all the chapters for better knowledge of the subject.
- Understanding Disaster Medicine
- Epidemiological Study of Disaster
- Prevention of Risk
- Medical Preparedness Plan
- Logistic Management
- Remote Area Planning
- Education and Training in Health Management of Disasters
- Disaster Site Management
- Clinical Casualty Management
- Community Health Management
- Medical and Health Response to Different Disasters
- Role of Information and Communication Technology in Health Response –
- Psychological Rehabilitation
- Practical Manual
- Case Studies of Medical and Health Interventions in Disaster Management
Disaster Medicine Study Books
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management.
|Disaster Medicine||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- Boston University
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Disaster Medicine study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Disaster Medicine subject :
- Describe the meaning and significance of disaster medicine?
- Discuss the various components of disaster medicine; and
- Explain the medical and health management of disasters in the pre, during and post-disaster scenario.
- Explain the meaning of epidemiology?
- Describe the various methods and procedures of epidemiology?
- Examine the use of epidemiology in pre, during and post-disaster stages?
- Describe the meaning of prevention of risk in disasters?
- Explain the various preventive actions and strategies to mitigate the health effects of disasters on people.
- Explain the importance of medical preparedness planning for disasters?
- Describe the various stages of medical preparedness plans.
- Describe the importance of the logistics support plan?
- Explain the basic principles of logistics support plan?
- Highlight the components of logistics support plan-staffing, budgeting, communications, transport, and essential supplies?
- Examine the significance of health education and training in disaster management?
- Describe the clientele for such programmes?
- Discuss the means to impart education and training programmes?
- Discuss the importance of disaster site management;
- Describe site triage?
- Explain the communication network and transportation of casualties in the disaster management system?
- What is the need for occupational health and safety of disaster workers?
- explain the aim and objectives of clinical casualty management in hospitals.
- Discuss the features of hospital alerting and response.
- Explain the methods of hospital triage and resuscitation?
- Describe documentation and medico-legal aspects of clinical care?
- Describe community health management in disasters.
- Explain ways of safe drinking water and food safety.
- Examine ways of garbage and vector control; and
- Discuss measures to control communicable diseases.
- Examine the public health implications of various disasters;
- Explain the preventive measures and strategies to reduce the adverse health consequences of disasters?
- Discuss the essentials of medical and health response to various disasters?
- Analyze the gaps and limitations in medical and health response.
Recommended Books for Disaster Medicine
The books that are useful for knowing about Disaster Medicine are given here. These are available online and can be downloaded for learning.
- IGNOU MPA 6 Disaster Medicine IGNOU PGDDM IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management by CHAKRADHAR PUBLICATION, Spiral-bound
- Medicine Survival Book: Prepare to Survive in Any Disaster: Medicine Survival Ultimate Guide by Becky Waingrow, Paperback
We hope this article Disaster Medicine Study Materials will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Disaster Medicine Study Materials Share this article Disaster Medicine Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.