Download Disaster Management Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of MA in Public Administration & PG Diploma in Disaster Management can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Disaster Management Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Disaster Management Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Disaster Management|
|Useful for||MPA, PGDDM|
|Course Type||Post Graduation & Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- Meaning and Classification of Disasters
- Disaster Management Cycle
- Disaster Management – Recent Trends
- Disaster Preparedness: Indian Context
- Disaster Prevention
- Vulnerability Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Resource Analysis and Mobilisation
- Disaster Mitigation
- Community-Based Disaster Management
- Search, Rescue and Evacuation
- Temporary Shelter, Warehousing And Stockpiling
- Distribution of Relief Material
- Emergency Operation Centers
- Damage Assessment
- Rehabilitation and Reconstruction
- Disasters and Development
- First Responders
- Disaster Manager
- Disaster Management Strategies
Disaster Management Study Books
|Disaster Management||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Arts in Public Administration & PG Diploma in Disaster Management. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- National Open University
- Rai Technology University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Disater Management subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management
- MA Public Administration III Sem
We have mentioned some of the important questions in the Disaster Management subject :
- Explain the classification of disasters?
- Highlight global dimensions of disasters?
- List out some of the natural and man-made disasters?
- Explain the relationship between development and the environment?
- Discuss preparedness, mitigation, response and safe development principles?
- Describe the Disaster Management Cycle with the objective of illustrating the different situations and actions required before, during and after a disaster, and in non-disaster times.
- Describe the recent trends in disaster management worldwide?
- Explain the significance and importance of disaster management.
- Explain the approach of the United Nations towards preparedness and the response of the government at all levels in India.
- What are the requirements in earthquake risk mitigation?
- Describe the basic concepts related to Disaster Prevention?
- Explain the implications for Humanitarian and Development Agencies.
- Discuss the concepts of vulnerability and risk?
- Discuss traditional and modern innovative means of resource mobilization being pursued by organizations.
- Outline the major considerations in Disaster Mitigation?
- Explain the concept of Disaster Mitigation, its relation with Preparedness and the need for systematic planning in this regard.
- Describe the modalities for arranging for CBDM.
- Analyze the technical, organisational and behavioral requirements for SAR.
- Highlight the modalities of relief material management and distribution?
- Discuss the Incident Command System and the Multi-agency Coordination System?
- Explain the concept and significance of Damage Assessment?
- Describe the concepts of rehabilitation and reconstruction?
- Explain the types of rehabilitation?
- Discuss the guiding principles of rehabilitation and reconstruction?
- Analyze the interlinkages between disaster recovery and development?
- What is the interconnection between disaster and development in both positive and negative senses?
- Analyze the changing complexion of disaster management?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Disaster Management Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.