Check out the Diamond Harbour Women’s University Admissions 2020. The Admission Notification of this University has been released. The University invites admissions under PG, M.Phil, Ph.D. & Certificate Courses for the Academic year 2020-21. Admission will be based upon the Entrance test (RET) or Interview. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Diamond Harbour Women’s University (डायमंड हार्बर महिला विश्वविद्यालय) like About University, the Application Form, Academic Calendar, Courses, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, the Application process, Faculty, Fees structure & Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information about the DHWU Admissions 2020.
- DHWU Time Table
- Diamond Harbour Women’s University Result
- DHWU Courses and Syllabus
- Diamond Harbour Women’s University Admit Card
- DHWU Question Papers
Diamond Harbour Women’s University Admissions 2020
|Name of the Organisation||Diamond Harbour Women’s University|
|Location||South 24 Parganas, West Bengal|
|Admission based on||Entrance Test or Interview|
|Courses||PG, M.Phil., Ph.D. & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Contact number||+91 03174 245 801|
|Official Website||Click here|
Table of Contents
Diamond Harbour Women´s University was established on 28th Jan 2013. It was established under the West Bengal Act XXXVII of 2012 and came into existence in 2013. It is the 1st University South 24 Parganas District. In 2016, the University was recognized under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The University started its functioning from 2014 with the introduction of 2- year, 4- semester PG courses in 6 subjects (Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Education & Women´s Studies).
In the beginning, classes were temporarily held at Fakir Chand College located close to the Diamond Harbour Railway Station. From the academic year 2015-16, the University moved to its own campus on the Diamond Harbour Road near Sarisha crossing in Diamond Harbour Block II. At present, there are 13 academic departments in the University, under the Arts & Science faculties.
The following details provided below are the Eligibility of the courses:
- PG Courses: The University offers MA., M.Sc. & M.Com. at PG level. Candidates should have to complete the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses: The minimum requirement for M.Phil & Ph.D. courses is to complete the Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from recognized University.
- Certificate Courses: The minimum requirement of the certificate course is any qualified course with the minimum aggregate score.
Courses & Duration
|Masters in Business Studies||2 years|
|Certificate Courses||6-7 months|
Important Links – Diamond Harbour Women’s University
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Programme
- Online Application Form for admission in PG
- Download Application Form for admission in PhD
- Download Application Form for admission in M.Phil
- Registration form for Ph.D. Course
Diamond Harbour Women’s University Counseling
- The counseling will be held after the declaration of Research Entrance Test (RET) results.
- This process is based upon the merit & rank obtained in RET.
- The Qualified candidates are advised to bring their original certificates with them for the Counselling Process.
- Admission will be canceled if he/she fails to pay the admission fee in time. It is mandatory to pay the fee on time.
Step by step procedure to apply for Admission:
- Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates should have to enter all the details.
- Attach the photocopies of all the required documents.
- Soft copy of scanned passport size photo & signature.
- Pay Application Fee by online/offline mode.
- Download the Application Form & take a print.
Departments & Faculty – Diamond Harbour Women’s University
- University Court
- The Executive Council
- Finance Committee
- Vice-Chancellor office
- Registrar office
- Controller of Examinations offer
- Deans faculty
- Office of the Finance Officer
- Nice Environment
- One & only women’s university in West Bengal
- Some Lecturers are arrogant.
- Far from Kolkata
Diamond Harbour Road
South 24 Parganas
West Bengal- 743368. India
Tel: +91 03174 245 801
Hope you may get the information on the Diamond Harbour Women’s University Admissions 2020 such as About University, Admission form, Application Process, Important Links, Academic Calendar, Courses Offered, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Fees Structure, Reviews, and Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.