Download Development Psychology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Sciences. These study books will be more useful to Psychology Students. The basic topics in this subject are Development during early and late childhood, Development during adulthood, middle age, old age, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Development Psychology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Development Psychology|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science in Psychology|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Life Span Development: Introduction
- Introduction to Life Span Development, Definition, Concept and Characteristic Features
- Theories of Human Development
- Prenatal, Perinatal, Antenatal, and Postnatal Development
- Perceptual and Language Development
Development During Early and Late Childhood
- Physical and Motor Development, Psycho-Social Development
- Relationship in Early Years (Attachment Theory)
- Child Rearing Practices
- Screening and Assessment for Developmental Disorders
Development During Adolescence
- Physical Development and Adjustment
- Sexual Maturity in Male and Female, Identity, Self Concept and Self Esteem
- Relationship – Family and Peer Group
- Information Processing and Cognitive Theory
Development During Adulthood, Middle Age and Old Age
- Physical, Psychological and Social Changes
- Havighurst’s Developmental Tasks for Adulthood, Middle Age and Old Age
- Erikson’s Concept Regarding Adulthood, Middle Age and Old Age
- Concept and Attitude towards Successful Ageing, Death and Dying
Development Psychology Study Materials
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. The following university students can also download Development Psychology study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
- Defense University College
Subject in the Semesters
Development Psychology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BA Psychology II Semester
- B.Sc Counselling Psychology IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Development Psychology :
|Life Span Development: Introduction||Download|
|Development During Early and Late Childhood||Click Here|
|Development During Adolescence||Download|
|Development During Adulthood, Middle Age and Old Age||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Development Psychology subject :
- What is developmental psychology? Why is this field of study important?
- What is the life span perspective? Explain.
- Discuss how biological, socioemotional and cognitive processes influence life span development.
- What are the periods of development? How do we organize the life span?
- How does development progress? What is cephalocaudal development? What is proximodistal
- How does this progression influence development – do fine motor skills develop before or after
gross motor skills? Why?
- What is puberty? What factors influence the onset of puberty?
- What hormones are associated with puberty?
- What are the psychological characteristics of early and late-onset puberty?
- What are the physical signs of aging? How does this differ through the life span?
- How does aging effect sexual reproduction (fertility) and sexual behavior in adults?
- What are the biological theories of aging? Identify.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Development Psychology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.