Download Development Biology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Sciences. Students of M.Sc, B.Sc can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject will come for Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Plant Development, Animal Development, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Development Biology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Development Biology|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Plant Development – I
- Seed and Fruit
- Pollination and Fertilisation
- Anther and Ovule
Plant Development – II
- Current Trends in Developmental Studies
- Plant Tissue and Organ Culture
- Secondary Growth
- Apical Dominance
- Effect of Plant Growth Regulators on Development
- Root and Shoot Morphogenesis
Animal Development – I
- Organogenesis of Eye and Limb
- Mechanisms of Cell Interaction
- Morphogenesis and Tissue Organisation
- Cleavage and Gastrulation
- Beginning of a New Organism
Animal Development – II
- Human Development
- Growth, Aging, CancerUnit-20 Growth, Aging, Cancer
Development Biology Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Development Biology study materials :
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Calcutta
- Delhi University
- University of Calicut
- Bangalore University
- Kanpur University
Subject in the Semesters
Development Biology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Zoology IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Development Biology subject :
|Plant Development – I||Download|
|Plant Development – II||Click Here|
|Animal Development – I||Download|
|Animal Development – II||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Development Biology subject :
- What are the similarities between plant and animal development?
- Explain the angiosperm life cycle through a diagram.
- How plant development differs from animal development?
- Describe the process of plant embryogenesis.
- Explain Somatic Embryogenesis.
- What do you understand by the term germination?
- Write a note on factors affecting seed germination.
- Explain different theories of plant senescence.
- What do you understand by programmed cell death?
- Write a short note on microtubules.
- Write a short note on mitosis.
- What is the importance of mitosis for embryonic development?
- What is cell cycle?
- Define Gastrulation.
- Write down the difference between the gastrulation process of invertebrates and vertebrates.
- Explain the process of gastrulation in invertebrates.
- Define Organogenesis.
- Explain the eye development process.
- Write a short note on spermatogenesis.
- Why is sexual reproduction necessary?
- Explain axis specification in vertebrates.
- What do you understand by the term Primordial Germ Cells?
- Describe the development of eye and its components and explain tissue interactions in their development.
- Explain the common features of eye and limb development.
- Explain the role of mesoderm and ectoderm in the development of eye and limb.
- Explain the formation of heart as a mesodermal derivative.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Development Biology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.