Apply for the 2021 Admissions of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences. The University offers admissions under UG, PG, MD & Diploma Courses in regular mode and UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses in Distance Education mode. Aspirants have to visit the University’s official site for more admission notifications. Through this article, we have provided दत्ता मेघे वैद्यकीय विज्ञान संस्था Admissions, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Applications, Important Links, Staff, Fees, Administration, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on DMIMS Admissions 2021.
Useful Links :
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Time Table
- DMIMS Hall Ticket
- DMIMS Courses & Syllabus
- DMIMS Question Papers
- DMIMS Result
Table of Contents
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
|Name of the Organisation||Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Location||Wardha, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||Regular Courses: UG, PG, MD & Diploma Courses
Distance Education Courses: UG, PG & PG Diploma
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||(07152) – 287701, 287702|
|Official Website||Click here|
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences was granted the status of Deemed to be University by UGC (University Grants Commission), on 24th May 2005. Immediately after getting the Deemed to be University status, the University has opted for inspection by NAAC & National Assessment & Accreditation Council inspected the DMIMS(DU) campus & its constituent units & accredited the DMIMS with ‘A’ Grade, in Mar 2007. Thereafter, it was conferred ‘A’ Grade status by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India amongst the Deemed Universities in India, in the month of May 2013.
Thereafter, the University has been re-accredited with “A+” Grade making it a unique Health Sciences University in the Country in the 3rd cycle of its re-accreditation, in 2017. The constituent Units of Deemed University are located in a 125-acre campus in Sawangi, Wardha about 80 km from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. It is located away from the hustle & bustle of the city amidst serene surroundings in a self-sustaining complex with an excellent academic atmosphere. It is very well connected by road, rail & air to all the major cities in the country & abroad.
Courses Offered and Duration
|BAMS [Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences]||5 years|
|MD [Doctorate of Medicine]||3 years|
|M.Ch. [Master of Chirurgiae]||3 years|
|MS [Master of Surgery]||3 years|
|B.Sc. [Bachelor of Science]||4 years|
|M.Sc. [Master of Science]||2 years|
|BDS [Bachelor of Dental Science]||4 years|
|MDS [Master of Dental Sciences]||3 years|
|Diploma Courses||2 years|
Distance Education Courses & Duration
|Master of Health Administration [MHA]||2 years|
|Master of Public Health [MPH]||2 years|
|P.G. Diploma||2 years|
- UG Courses – Candidate has to pass 10+2 from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Candidate has to pass his/her bachelor’s in the relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- MBA Courses – Candidates have to pass a bachelors degree in any course from the recognized University
- Diploma Courses – Candidate has to pass 10+2 from the recognized board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass a Diploma or bachelors degree or equivalent exam in relevant discipline from the recognized University
- Online Payment for PG Admissions 2020-21
- NEET-PG-2020: Information of PG admission for MD-MS: Faculty of Medicine
- NEET-PG-2020: Information of PG admission for MDS: Faculty of Dentistry
- 2020-21 Fees structure for PG Courses – Medicine
- 2020-21 PG Admission-Medicine – Documents required
- 2020-21 Fees structure for PG Courses – Dentistry
- 2020-21 PG Admission-Dentistry – Documents required
Follow the below steps to apply for the admissions of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences:
- Visit the University official site – https://www.dmimsu.edu.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Academics’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the opened page, click on the ‘Admissions’ link.
- Now search & click on the ‘Application form’ link from the opened page
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- Academic Calendar
- MCI Nodal Centre
- School of Health Professional Education & Research
- School of Allied Health Sciences (SAHES)
- School of Advanced Studies (SOAS)
- School of Allied Sciences
- College of Pharmacy
- Open and Distance Learning Programme
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program
- Best Practices and
- Value Added Courses
- Research Publication
- Faculty wise Research Profile
- Research Policies
- IPR Cell
- Central Research Laboratory
- National & International MOUs/Projects
- Intramural Grant Program
- Funded Projects
- Consultancy Area
- Students Login For Attendance & PCT Results
- Student Magazine
- Student Welfare, Support & Antiragging Measures
- Sports Activities
- Conduct & Discipline /Student’s Charter
- Free-ships/ Scholarships for students
- Staff Welfare Schemes
- Accreditation & Certification
- Notable Events/ Photo Gallery
- Annual Report & Minutes
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences [BAMS] – Rs.1,75,000/-
- Doctorate of Medicine [MD] – Rs.2,50,000/-
- Master of Chirurgiae [M.Ch.] – Rs.1,50,000/-
- Master of Surgery [MS] – Rs.3,50,000/-
- MBBS – Rs.15,75,000/-
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs.2,10,000/-
- Bachelor of Dental Science [BDS] – Rs.1,75,000/-
- Master of Dental Sciences [MDS] – Rs.3,20,000/-
- Diploma in Medical – Rs.2,00,000/-
- Diploma in Paramedical – Rs.2,00,000/-
Distance Education Courses
- Great doctors & Medical teachers
- Management & staff were really good
- Only for rich people, normal people would not afford those fees
Ratings – 4.3/5
Frequently Asked Questions
In which year was DMIMS established?
Ans. In 2005, the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences was established in India.
Where is DMIMS located in India?
Ans. Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences located in Wardha, Maharashtra in India.
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
Contact No.: (07152) – 287701, 287702
Email: [email protected]
We hope you may get Complete information on the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Admissions 2021. Here we have provided Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.