Download Data Communication and Networks Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for School of Computer and Information Sciences(SOCIS). These study books will be more useful to the Engineering & MCA Students. The basic topics in this subject are Introduction to Data Communication, Network Layer, Transport Layer, Application Layer, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time.
Other Links :
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced DBMS
- Advanced Internet Technologies
Table of Contents
Data Communication and Networks Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Data Communication and Networks|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, MCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation and Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
DCN Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Data Communication and Computer Network Concepts
- Multiplexing and Switching
- Data Encoding and Communication Technique
- Data Transmission
- Introduction to Computer Networks
Media Access Control and Data Link Layer
- Wireless LAN and Datalink Layer Switching
- Contention-Based Media Access Protocols
- Retransmission Strategies
- Data Link Layer Fundamentals
- Congestion Control in Public Switched Network
- Routing Algorithms
- Introduction to Layer Functionality and Design Issues
Transport Layer and Application Layer Services
- Network Security-II
- Network Security-I
- Transport Services and Mechanism
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Master of Computer Applications (MCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can download Data Communication and Networks study materials :
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur (JNTUK)
- Guru Jambheswar University
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women
- Biju Patnaik University
- Lovely Professional University
Subject in the Semesters
Data Communication and Networks subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT VII Semester
- CSE VII Semester
- MCA IV Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Data Communication and Networks subject :
|Introduction to Data Communication and Computer Network Concepts||Download|
|Media Access Control and Data Link Layer||Click Here|
|Network Layer||Click Here|
|Transport Layer and Application Layer Services||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Data Communication and Networks study materials :
- Describe the differences between ADSL and cable television for data access?
- Describe the different kinds of multiplexing and switching?
- Describe the features of Time Division Multiplexing, both synchronous and statistical?
- Differentiate between the different kinds of switching?
- What are the different types of encoding?
- Differentiate between Serial and Parallel communication?
- Differentiate between Analog and Digital Data Transmission?
- Describe the concept of computer networks?
- Differentiate between different types of computer networks?
- Explain the layered organization and structuring of computer networks using OSI and TCP/IP reference model?
- Describe the various LAN Protocols?
- Describe the operation of bridges (transparent, spanning tree and remote bridges).
- Explain the need for Dynamic channel allocation method?
- Describe pure ALOHA method for channel allocation?
- Define flow and error control?
- Define Stop & Wait ARQ method for error and flow control?
- Define Go Back-n ARQ method for error and flow control?
- Define the functionality of data link protocol?
- Define is ARQ?
- Explain the functionality of the Data Link Layer?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Data Communication and Networks Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.