Download Data and File Structures Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences. Students of Engineering courses can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject will come for CSE, ECE, IT, EEE. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Introduction to Algorithms, Data Structures, Stacks, Queues, Searching Techniques, etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
- Operating Systems and Networking Management
- Data Base Management Systems
- Object Oriented Technology and Java Programming
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Table of Contents
Data and File Structures Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Data and File Structures|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||CSE, IT, ECE, EEE|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Data and File Structures Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Algorithms and Data Structures
- Analysis of Algorithms
Stacks, Queues, and Trees
Graph Algorithms and Searching Techniques
- Advanced Trees
File Structures and Advanced Data
- File Structures
- Advanced-Data Structures
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can also download Data and File Structures study materials :
- Alagappa University
- Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Geethanjali Group of Institutions
Subject in the Semesters
Data and File Structures subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT III Semester
- CSE III Semester
- BCA III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Data and File Structures study materials :
- Define the complexity of various well-known algorithms.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Arrays?
- Define the terminology of Single-linked lists, Doubly Linked lists, and Circularly linked lists.
- Give some of the applications of Trees?
- What is the difference between a Tree and a Binary Tree?
- Explain the properties of a Tree and a Binary tree?
- Define the queue as an abstract data type?
- Give some of the applications of a stack?
- Describe the basic concepts of searching?
- Explain the terminology of file structures?
- Explain about Treaps?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Data and File Structures Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.