Download Consumer Behaviour Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of BBA, MBA, PGDMM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Topics of Consumer Behaviour – Issues & Concepts, Buying Process, Modeling Buyer Behaviour, etc. are provided in these materials. Study Books and Notes of this subject can be downloaded by the links given below. Read the below article, for more information of Study Materials.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Consumer Behaviour Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Consumer Behaviour|
|Useful for||MBA, BBA, PG Diploma Courses in Marketing Management|
|Course Type||Post Graduation, Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Consumer Behaviour-Issues and Concepts
- Consumer Behaviour – Nature, Scope and Applications
- Consumer Behaviour and Lifestyle Marketing
- Organizational Buying Behaviour
Individual Influences on Buying Behaviour
- Consumer Motivation and Involvement
- Attitude and Attitude Change
- Learning and Memory
- Personality and Self-Concept
Group Influences on Consumer behaviour
- Reference Group Influence and Group Dynamics
- Family Buying Influences, Family Life Cycle and Buying Roles
- Culture and Subculture influences
The Buying Process
- Problem Recognition and Information Search Behaviour
- Information Processing
- Alternative Evaluation in Buying Decisions
- Purchase Process & Post-Purchase Behaviour
Modeling Buyer Behaviour
- Early Models
- Howard Sheth Model
- Recent Developments in Modelling Consumer Behaviour
Consumer Behaviour and Advertising Management Study Books
|Consumer Behaviour||Click Here|
Consumer Buying Behaviour Study Notes
|Consumer Behaviour||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Consumer Behaviour subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Consumer Behaviour-Issues and Concepts||Download|
|Individual Influences on Buying Behaviour||Click Here|
|Group Influences on Consumer behaviour||Download|
|The Buying Process||Click Here|
|Modeling buyer Behaviour||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of the Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- Pondicherry University
- Heriot-Watt University
Subject in the Semesters
Consumer Behaviour subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA III Semester
- BBA VI Semester
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
We have listed some of the important questions on Consumer Behaviour subject :
- Analyze which VALS type best describes you and then find an advertisement in a magazine or newspaper that appeals to this VALS type?
- Discuss the major influences on organizational buying.
- Explain the Fischer model of organizational buying behaviour.
- What is meant by consumer perception? Explain the stages of perception with a real or imaginary example.
- Define the term consumer motive. Do the psychogenic motives have superiority over the physiological ones?
- What is meant by multi-attribute attitude models? How do they look in practice?
- What is meant by consumer attitude?
- Distinguish between instrumental learning and classical learning approaches. Which of the two is more complete and why?
- Elucidate the concept of symbolic INTERACTIONISM. How does it help marketers?
- What is a reference group? Name two reference groups that are important to you. In what way do they influence you in your purchasing behaviour?
- Differentiate between the terms household and family.
- Define Culture and Subculture. Compare the Indian culture values with the American culture or that of any other culture that you have read about or are familiar with.
- Explain the purchase process and its determinants.
- How does the micro-economic model explain the decision process of a consumer? What are the shortcomings of the model?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Consumer Behaviour Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.