Download Computer Programming Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Computer Programming is one of the basic and common subjects in Engineering courses. Here we provide the materials for the important concepts of Introduction to Computers, C Programming, C++ Basics, Functions, Arrays, etc. Download the Study Books, Important Questions of this subject from Exams Time website for better preparation. Unit wise PDFs are also provided below.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Computer Programming Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Programming|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||CSE, ECE, IT, EEE|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
C Programming Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Basics of C++
Object-Oriented Programming using C++
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing Engineering in any branch. The following university students can also download Computer Programming study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
- Annamalai University
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
- Vardhaman College of Engineering
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
- BMS Institute of Technology
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Programming subject will be studied by the students in the I Semester by the following branches in Engineering:
- Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Programming study materials :
- Explain about functions and their advantages.
- Briefly explain different types of functions.
- Write a modular program using functions
- Explain the working of structures.
- Initialize and declare the arrays and pointers.
- Create a pointer to an array and array to the pointer.
- Explain the use of dynamic memory allocation.
- What are the different types of sequential constructs?
- Write the syntaxes of while, Do-while, For functions?
- Write the syntaxes – if, if-else, switch-case.
- Explain about object-oriented programming.
- Describe data types.
- Explain different operators.
- What are the two types of data transfer techniques used in computer interfacing? List out the main differences between them.
- Expand ASCII. With the help of ASCII chart, find out the binary string for transmitting the following characters from one machine to another.
- Draw and explain the block diagram of a computer system involved in a programmed data transfer.
- Define and declare a virtual function?
- Describe polymorphism and its features.
- Define Overloading and overriding.
- What are the advantages of polymorphism?
- Define classes and objects?
- Define data members and member functions?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Programming Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.