Download Computer Organisation and Assembly Language Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS). Computer Organisation is one of the subjects in the courses of CSE & IT. Here we provide the materials for the important concepts of Introduction to Digital Circuits, Assembly Language Programming, etc. Download the Study Books, Important Questions of this subject from Exams Time website for better preparation. Unit wise PDFs are also provided below.
Table of Contents
Computer Organisation and Assembly Language Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Organisation and Assembly|
|Category||School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)|
|Useful for||B.Tech in CSE, IT, BCA|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Assembly Language Programming Study Notes
Computer Organisation Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Digital Circuits
- Principle of Logic Circuits-II
- Principles of Logic Circuits-I
- Data Representation
- The Basic Computer
Basic Computer Organisation
- The I/O Technology
- Secondary Storage Techniques
- The Input-Output System
- The Memory System
The Central Processing Unit
- Reduced Instruction Set Computer Architecture
- The Control Unit
- Registers, Micro-Operations, and Instruction Execution
- ALU Organisation
- Instruction Set Architecture
Assembly language Programing
- Assembly Language Programming-II
- Assembly Language Programming-I
- Introduction to Assembly Language Programming
- Microprocessor Architecture
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), B.Tech in CSE & IT. The following university students can also download Computer Organisation and Assembly Language study materials :
- Alagappa University
- Satyabhama Institute of Science and Technology
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology
- Geethanjali Group of Institutions
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Organisation and Assembly Langauge subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Tech IT IV Semester
- CSE II Semester
- BCA III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Organisation and Assembly Language study materials :
- Define the flip-flops and latch?
- Describe the behaviour of various flip-flops?
- Define the significance of excitation tables and state diagrams?
- Define Logic gates?
- Describe the significance of Boolean algebra in digital circuit design?
- Describe the necessity of minimizing the number of gates in design?
- Describe how basic mathematical operations, addition and subtraction, are performed by a computer?
- Define and describe some of the useful circuits of a computer system such as a multiplexer, decoders, ROM.
- Describe the character representation in computers?
- Describe the data error checking mechanism and error detection and correction codes.
- Define the logical structure of the computer?
- Define the concept or Interrupt?
- Define the various components of a modern computer and their usage.
- Describe the basic features of computers?
- Distinguish among various types of random access memories?
- Describe the different memory chips of microcomputers.
- Describe the latest secondary storage technologies?
- Define an input/output processor?
- Define interrupt processing?
- Define different types of disk formats.
- Describe the low-level and high-level formatting of a blank disk and also the use of disk partitioning?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Organisation and Assembly Language Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.