Searching for Computer Integrated Manufacturing Study Materials 2020? In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Here we provide the best study materials for courses like Engineering. Students of Mechanical can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for Fundamentals of CIM, Facility of Planning, Control and Simulation of CIM. We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Other Links :
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Engineering Mechanics
- Materials Science
- Engineering Materials
- Computer Aided Design
Table of Contents
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Integrated Manufacturing|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
CIM Study Books
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems Study Notes
Chapters & Topics
Fundamentals of CIM
- Introduction to CIM
- Automated Storage Retrieval System
- Automated Material Handling
- Automated Inspection System
- Cellular Manufacturing
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems
- CNC Machines and Tool Handling Systems
Control and Simulation of CIM
- Factory of the Future
- Communication and Control
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Computer Integrated Manufacturing study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Integrated Manufacturing subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering III Year V Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Integrated Manufacturing study materials :
- Describe the fundamental concepts of CIM?
- Differentiate between CAM, CAD/CAM, and CIM.
- Explain enterprisewide integration of CIM and concept of CIM wheel.
- Describe the different approaches for integration of CAD/CAM.
- Briefly explain the components of AS/RS?
- What are the objectives for installing an automated storage system in a factory?
- What are the basic operations of an automated storage/retrieval system (AS/RS)?
- Describe the fundamentals of inspection procedures and inspection accuracy.
- Explain the modern approaches to inspection with an emphasis on automating the inspection function.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Integrated Manufacturing Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.