Download Computer Aided Design Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Engineering and Technology. Management students can download these materials which will be useful for their respective semesters. The topics of this subject are Introduction to Computers and Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling. Here you will find the CAD Materials, PDFs, Complete Notes, E-Books & Important Questions. Download the full content materials provided on our website Exams Time for your Exam Preparation.
Other Links :
- Mechanics of Fluids
- Engineering Mechanics
- Materials Science
- Engineering Materials
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Table of Contents
Computer Aided Design Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Computer Aided Design|
|Category||School of Engineering and Technology|
|Useful for||Mechanical Engineering|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
CAD Study Notes
Computer-Aided Design E-Books
Chapters & Topics
Introduction to Computers and Computer Graphics
- Visual Realism
- Basics of Computer Graphics
- Introduction to Computer
- CAD/CAM Data Exchange
- Solid Modeling
- Surface Modeling
- Geometrical Modeling of Curves
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Mechanical Engineering. The following university students can also download Computer Aided Design study materials :
- IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology
- Anna University
- GITAM University
Subject in the Semesters
Computer Aided Design subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- Mechanical Engineering III Year V Semester
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Computer Aided Design study materials :
- Determine how light reflects off the surfaces?
- Explain the use of various colour models.
- Describe the basics of computer graphics.
- Explain the various types of transformations.
- Describe the concept of homogeneous transformations.
- Define the concept of projections.
- What are the various display devices used for computer graphics applications.
- Explain the range of output devices to obtain hard copies.
- What are the different types of standard interfaces?
- What are the different types of wire-frame models?
- Discuss various methods of solid modeling.
- Describe techniques to create 3-D solid models.
- Explain the basic concepts of geometric surface modeling?
- Generate a three-dimensional surface by revolving a two-dimensional entity.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Computer Aided Design Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.