Download Comparative Politics Issues and Trends Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Social Studies. Students of Master of Arts in Political Science can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide Comparative Politics: Issues and Trends Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Social Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Comparative Politics Issues and Trends Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Comparative Politics Issues and Trends|
|Useful for||Master of Arts in Political Science|
|Course Type||Post Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
- State Building And Constitutionalism
- Nationality and Self-Determination
- Colonialism and Anti-Colonial Struggles
- Forms Of Nationalism
- Nationalism: Approaches
- Transnational/Multinational Corporations and State
- International Organisation and State
- Regional Integration and State
- Globalization and the State
- Civil Society and the State
- State in Developing Societies: Asian, African and Latin American Experiences
- Theories of State
- Comparative Approaches: Political Economy, Dependency and World Systems
- Comparative Approaches and Methods: System, Structural, Public Policy
- Comparative Politics: Nature, Significance, and Evolution
- Ethnicity Politics and State
- Politics of Community Identities
- Ethnic Movements
- Political Regime
- Military in Politics
- Federalism: Patterns and Trends
- Parties and Party Systems
- Interest Groups, Pressure Groups and Lobbying
- Poverty and Human Development
- Gender and Development
- Science, Technology and Politics
- Decentralization and Participation
- Human Rights
Comparative Political System Study Books
|Comparative Government and Politics||Click Here|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Master of Arts in Political Science. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Rai Technology University
- Delhi University
- Utkal University
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Comparative Politics subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MA Political Science II Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned Comparative Politics Issues and Trends study materials. Click on the below link to download it :
|Book II||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions in Comparative Politics, Issues and Trends subject :
- What is Comparative Politics? Briefly analyze its evolution as a sub-discipline.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Comparative Method.
- Write short notes on (a) Perspective on Public Policy (b) Inputs and Outputs.
- Discuss the origins and orientation of the SystemsApproach?
- Write a short note on
- Base and Superstructure
- Centre and Periphery
- Multinational Corporations.
- Explain and discuss the Marxian Theory of the Origin of the State?
- Describe the Gandhian perspective of the modern State.
- Discuss the importance of Civil Society in the democratic theory.
- What is globalization? Analyze the different approaches to globalization.
- Analyze the main benefits of regional integration for states individually and collectively.
- Explain the relationship between the International Organisation and the National State-system.
- What do you mean by multinational corporations? Discuss the changing nature of MNCs in the age of globalization?
- Explain the different approaches to the study of Nationalism.
- Define the concept of Nationalism and distinguish nationalism from the state, nation and nation-state.
- Explain how the idea of the ‘people’ gets constituted in different ways in French and German nationalisms.
- Discuss Lenin’s view of imperialism and its critiques.
- Define Federalism?
- Discuss Marx’s view of colonialism?
- Define Bureaucracy?
- Describe Ethnic Movements?
- Explain the relationship between Interest Groups, Pressure Groups, and Lobbying?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Comparative Politics Issues and Trends Study Materials Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.