Download Company Law Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of CA, B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Company Law Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Company Law Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Company Law|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Company and its Formation
- Nature and Types of Companies
- Public and Private Companies
- Formation of Company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
Capital and Management
- Share and Loan Capital
- Allotment of Shares
- Membership in a Company
Meetings and Winding Up
- Company Secretary
- Meetings and Resolutions
- Winding Up
Business Law Study Books
|Company Law||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Company Law Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Company Law subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Company and its Formation||Download|
|Capital and Management||Click Here|
|Meetings and Winding Up||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com & CA. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
Subject in the Semesters
Company Law subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respoective courses :
- B.Com III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Company Law subject :
- Distinguish between a company and a partnership.
- Describe the characteristics of a company.
- Write a comprehensive note on government company.
- Define a private company. Distinguish between a private company and a public company.
- Describe the procedure for converting the private company into a public company.
- Define the term ‘promoter’ and explain the functions performed by him.
- Discuss the liabilities of a promoter.
- What are the different stages in the formation of a company? Discuss.
- What do you mean by incorporation of a company? What are the effects of registration of a company?
- What do you understand by Memorandum of Association?
- Enumerate the different clauses which are included in the Memorandum of Association.
- What are the articles of Association? How can they be altered?
- Explain briefly the relation between Memorandum and Articles of Association?
- Define the term prospectus.
- What is the purpose of a prospectus?
- What is meant by registered capital? What are the two kinds of share capital?
- What do you mean by the term ” Share “. Distinguish between Share and Stock?
- Distinguish between shares and debentures.
- Explain the procedure of allotment of shares.
- What is meant by return of allotment?
- Distinguish between a member and a shareholder.
- Explain briefly the rights and liabilities of a member.
- Who are the directors of a company? How are they appointed?
- Discuss the powers and duties of directors.
- Discuss the legal position of directors.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Company Law Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.