Searching for Common Cardiovascular Diseases Study Materials 2020? In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Health Sciences. Here we provide the best study materials for courses like PG Diploma in Medical Field. Students of Health Science can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for Hypertension, Heart Failure, We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Table of Contents
Common Cardiovascular Diseases Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Common Cardiovascular Diseases|
|Category||School of Health Sciences (SOHS)|
|Useful for||PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology|
|Course Type||PG Diploma Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Heart Diseases E-Books
Chapters & Topics
We have listed the chapters along with with their PDFs of Cardiovascular Diseases subject :
Hypertension and Heart Failure
Ischaemic Heart Diseases
Rheumatic Fever and Infective Endocarditis
Valvular Heart Disease, Diseases of Pericardium and Cardiomyopathy
Common Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiovascular Surgery and Cardiac Rehabilitation
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC). The following university students can also download Cardiovascular System study materials :
- Kerala University of Health Sciences
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- AIIMS, Delhi
Subject in the Semesters
Common Cardiovascular Diseases subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology
We have mentioned some of the important topics of Common Cardiovascular Diseases study materials :
- Describe the short-term and long-term adaptive mechanism of heart failure?
- Describe various types of heart failure?
- Enlist the causes of heart failure?
- Describe the process of the formation of coronary atherosclerosis?
- Explain the basic anatomy and physiology of coronary circulation?
- Enlist the risk factors of coronary atherosclerosis?
- Describe the types of treatment of atherosclerosis.
- Describe the clinical feature and management of ischaemic heart diseases?
- Describe the clinical presentation of acute coronary syndrome?
- Describe the pathophysiology, clinical presentation and management of acute myocardial infarction.
- List some of the common cardiovascular emergencies?
- What are the clinical features of cardiac tamponade and what is the most important investigation?
- What is Fontan Operation?
- Enumerate the cardiac lesions which produce spells?
- Describe pathophysiology?
- Describe the various diseases of the pericardium, their recognition and management.
- Explain the structure and functions of pericardium.
- Differentiate acute pericarditis from acute myocardial infarction?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Common Cardiovascular Diseases Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.