Check here the Central University of Rajasthan Admissions 2020. The University invites applications under PG, Ph.D., PG Diploma & Integrated Programs. Through this article, we are providing राजस्थान का केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय Admission Notifications, Application Process, Academic Programs, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Fees Structure & University Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the Central University of Rajasthan 2020 Admissions.
- CURAJ Admit Card
- CURAJ Results
- CURAJ Courses and Syllabus
- Central University of Rajasthan Question Papers
- CURAJ Time Table
Table of Contents
Central University of Rajasthan
|Name of the Organisation||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Location||Bandar Sindri, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Programs Offered||PG, Ph.D., PG Diploma & Integrated M.Sc. programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Central University of Rajasthan was established on 3rd March 2009 by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University. This University was located in Ajmer, Rajasthan, India. Initially, in 2009-10, the university was started with 2 PG programs namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics & M.Sc.Tech. Mathematics. In the 2013-14 Session, Doctoral & UG programs were started. Now, It offers 50+ Masters & Ph.D. programs in its 29 departments.
The University Campus is in the developing phase. The University is committed to providing quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education. The University is located on the Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway (NH-8), 83 kilometers from Jaipur & 40 km from Ajmer & measures more than 209 hectares (518 acres). CURAJ has 10 schools, 20 departments & 1 community college covering the subjects namely Technology, Science, Humanities, Commerce, Management, Public Policy & Social Science programs.
Courses & Duration
|M.A./M.Sc. Program||2 years|
|Integrated M.Sc. B.Ed. Program||3 years|
|Ph.D. Programs||3 years|
|PG Diploma Programs||1 year|
|Integrated M.Sc. Programs||5 years|
- PG Courses – Graduation degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from the recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for General category & 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidate should have a consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University at both UG & PG levels
- PG Diploma Courses – Graduation degree (3e years) in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for General category & 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- Integrated M.Sc. Courses (Except Economics) – Candidates have to pass 10 + 2 in Science Stream or equivalent of any recognized board in India with Biology/Mathematics/Chemistry as one of the optional subjects having 50% marks or equivalent grade for general category & 45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates.
- Integrated M.Sc. Course in Economics: +2 or equivalent with Economics & Mathematics or Mathematics as one of the optional subjects having 50% marks or equivalent grade for general category & 45% or equivalent grade in aggregate for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates from the recognized University.
Step by step process to apply for the admission in Central University of Rajasthan:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://curaj.ac.in/
- On the home page, click on the ‘Students’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admission’ option.
- Here a page with the application form for different courses will display, fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload your passport size photo, scan copy of the certificate/mark sheet of Highest Qualification.
- Each scanned document must be in JPG or PDF format & less than 500kb.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- Take a print copy of the application form for further usage.
- Online Fees Deposit
- List of Holidays
- Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell (SPARSH)
- Fees Structure for all courses
- Fee Structure for Academic Session 2019-20
- Fee Structure of Integrated M. Sc. Linguistics Programme
- Fee Structure of B. Tech Programme
- Nice Environment to study
- Well equipped with good infrastructure
- Worst Mess & Hostel Facilities
- Far away from the city
Ratings – 3.4/5
Is the Central University of Rajasthan good?
Ans. The quality of teaching is very good at the University. The overall experience is very good at the Central University of Rajasthan.
Which is the better central university of Rajasthan or the university of Rajasthan for an MBA?
Ans. Both the Universities are good for MBA Course.
Central University of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Email ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete information about the Central University of Rajasthan Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided the Application Procedure, Admissions, Academic Calendar, Courses Offered, Eligibility criteria, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.