Apply for the Admissions of Central University of Punjab 2020. The University offers Applications under PG & Ph.D. Courses. Candidates who are willing to join this University are searching for Admission Notifications. Through this article, we have provided ਕੇਂਦਰੀ ਯੂਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ Notifications, Courses, Duration & Eligibility, Application Process, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Faculty, Administration, Fees Details. Read this article completely to get full information on CUPB Admissions 2020.
Useful Links :
- Central University of Punjab Time Table
- CUPB Question Papers
- Central University of Punjab Syllabus and Courses
- CUPB Admit Card
- CUPB Result
Table of Contents
Central University of Punjab
|Name of the Organisation||Central University of Punjab|
|Location||Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|Courses||PG & Ph.D. Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda is a central university that was established on 20 Mar 2009 through an Act of Parliament i.e., “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Govt. of India. It is the youngest University that is accredited with ‘A’ grade from NAAC. It started its functioning from Camp Office in Apr 2009. CUPB secured its position (95th Rank) within the top 100 institutions in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
The university offers mainly research-oriented master’s & doctoral degree programs i.e., Ph.D., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.A., M.Pharm., M.Tech., M.Com., MBA, and LL.M. programs. It started with the 1st batch of 10 students in four programs in Aug 2009 & now has more than 1400 students in different academic programs including international students from different countries. The university has bagged Winners’ Trophy in 15th National Youth Parliament Competition & top position in 14th National Youth Parliament (in group level) competition.
Central University of Punjab Courses & Duration
|M.A. Programs||2 years|
|M.Ed. Programs||2 years|
|M.Sc. Programs||2 years|
|M.Com. Programs||2 years|
|M.Pharm. Programs||2 years|
|M.Tech. Programs||2 years|
|MBA Programs||2 years|
|LL.M. Programs||2 years|
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
- M.A. Programs: Candidates have to pass a B.A. or equivalent exam with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Ed. Programs: Candidates have to pass a B.Ed. program with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Sc. Programs – Candidates have to pass a B.Sc. or equivalent exam with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- M.Tech. Programs – Candidates must have passed B.Tech. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- M.Pharm. – Candidates must have passed B..Pharm. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- MBA Programs – Candidates have to pass a Bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- LLM Programs – The minimum eligibility is to pass LL.B. or another equivalent program with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates must have passed Masters or M.Phil. in relevant subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Ph.D. Admissions Prospectus
- Prospectus – Admission to Master’s Programme for Session
- Online Application Form for Ph.D. Programme
- Link for Online form
|Commencement of Online Registration||March 3rd week 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||April 3rd week 2020|
|Last date to accept the fee||April 3rd week 2020|
|Date of Admit Card Upload||May 2nd week 2020|
|Examination Date||May last week 2020|
|Answer Key Upload||May last week 2020|
|Grievances, if any up to||May last week 2020|
|Corrected Answer Key||June 1st week 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 4th week 2020|
Follow the below steps to apply for the admissions of Central University of Punjab, Bathinda:
- Visit the University official site – http://www.cup.edu.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Academics’ tab which is at the top of the page.
- From the dropdown menu, click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Then a page with various links will appear. Click on the ‘Online Application form’ link.
- Then the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Submit Button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- First Chancellor
- Founder Vice-Chancellor
- Finance Officer
- Controller of Examination
- Associate Deans
- Other Committees
- Administrative Block
- Academic Block
- Teaching & Research Laboratories
- Computing Support
- Seminar Room
- Supporting Infrastructure
- Health Care Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Day Care Centre
- Campus Facilities
- International Students Division
- Internal Complaint Committee
- SC/ST/OBC and Minorities Cell
- Placement Cell
- Student Counselling Cell
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Competitive Examination Cell
- Student Welfare »
- Students Council
- Cultural Committee
CUPB Fee Structure
- The new campus is peaceful
- The university is just 7km away from the railway station
- Very less lab exposure.
- No placement.
Ratings – 3.9/5
Are there any accommodations available privately outside the University campus?
Ans. Yes, there are accommodations available outside/near the university campus.
Can I pay the hostel Accommodation fee semester-wise?
Ans. No. Hostel Accommodation fee is supposed to be paid on a yearly basis in advance as there is only one academic intake.
The Central University of Punjab,
City Campus, Mansa Road
Bathinda – 151001
Hope you may get Complete information on the Central University of Punjab Admissions 2020. Here we have provided CUPB Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.