Check out the 2020 admissions of the Central University of Orissa. The University recently released the Notifications. The University offers admissions under BCA, B.Ed., M.Sc., MBA, M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. & 5-year integrated Courses. Through this article, we are going to provide details like the Central University of Orissa (ସେଣ୍ଟ୍ରାଲ ୟୁନିଭେର୍ସିଟି ଅ ଡିସସ) Admissions, Application Process, Courses & its Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Faculty, Important Links & Contact Details. Read this article completely to obtain more information about the Central University of Orissa Admissions 2020.
- Central University Koraput Admit Card
- Central University of Odisha Results
- Central University Koraput Courses and Syllabus
- CUO Question Papers
- Central University Koraput Time Table
Table of Contents
Central University of Orissa
|Name of the Organisation||Central University of Orissa|
|Location||Koraput, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||BCA, B.Ed., M.Sc., MBA, M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D. & 5-year integrated Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||06852 288 200|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Central University of Odisha was founded in 2009 in Koraput, Odisha, India. It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Govt. of India. This University is located in the Koraput, Bolangir & Kalahandi (KBK) region which is still considered as an extremely underdeveloped region in Odisha state. Since there is no University or any other national-level educational system in this region, Central University is proposed to be established here.
This CUO & The Council of Analytical Tribal Studies, Koraput signed a historic MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) to enhance the cooperation in the higher education sector & tribal research development. The objectives of this MOU are to promote & enhance academic interest between CUO & COATS and also to promote collaborative research activities between the institutions as well as with institutions of national & international repute.
Central University Koraput Courses Offered & Duration
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
|Five-year integrated courses||5 years|
- M.A. Courses – Candidates have to pass B.A. in relevant discipline from any recognized University
- M.Sc. Courses – Candidates have to pass B.Sc. in relevant discipline from any recognized University
- BCA Courses – Candidates have to pass H.S.C. or 10+2 in relevant discipline from any recognized University
- B.Ed. Courses – A minimum aggregate score of 50% in graduation or in Postgraduation from any recognized University
- MBA Courses – Candidates have to pass Bachelor degree course in any relevant discipline from any recognized University
- M.Phil. Courses – Candidates have to pass his / her masters in the relevant discipline from any recognized University.
- Ph.D. Courses – Candidates have to pass Masters or M.Phil. in the relevant discipline from any recognized University.
Central University of Orissa Admissions & Application Forms
- Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Finance Officer
- Controller of Examination
- Officers & Staff of the University
Central University of Orissa Application Process
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Central University of Orissa:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://cuo.ac.in/
- From the home page, click on the ‘ADMISSION’ section which is at the top of the page.
- Several Links will display on the screen. Click on the desired one.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – Rs. 8,520/-
- Five- year integrated Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] + Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs. 19,150/-
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – Rs. 7,450/-
- Ph.D. – Rs. 28,300/-
- Master of Arts [MA] – Rs. 7,250/-
- Master of Philosophy [M. Phil] – Rs. 25,600/-
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] – Rs. 12,160/-
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] – Rs. 7,550/-
- Perfect Location
- Most Promising University down the line
- Very bad in Administration Process
- Far from town
Ratings – 3.7/5
How to contact CUO?
Ans. Click here to contact the Central University of Odisha.
When did the central University was established?
Ans. The Central University of Odisha has been established in 2009 in Koraput, Odisha by the Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009).
Central University of Odisha, Koraput
Sunabeda, NAD Post Office,
Koraput – 763004
Phone: 06852 288 200
Hope you may get complete information about the Central University of Orissa Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.