Central University of Jharkhand Admissions 2021 – Courses, Fees, Reviews, Hostel, Latest Notifications
Wow! Students can apply here for the Central University of Jharkhand Admissions 2021. Many students researching and waiting to take forward their higher studies in a reputed university. Now here in this article, we are providing the details of the Central University of Jharkhand CUJ Admissions for the students. This University is having some rules regarding admissions. We are also sharing the details such as Courses offered by the university, Duration of the courses, Eligibility of the courses, How to apply for the Admissions, Admissions Notifications, Academic Calendar, Admission Rules, Hostel Rules & Facility, and Contact details of the university. Continue reading this article till the end to get the latest updates on the CUJ Admissions.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Central University of Jharkhand Admissions
Many students will think after completing the intermediate studies for which course should carry forward their higher studies. Here in this article, we are providing all the complete details of the CUJ Admissions. Here are the following details of the CUJ Admissions details are given below in the tabular form for the students.
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Courses Offered||M. Tech, MA, M. Sc., MBA, B. Ed., B. Tech, Ph.D.|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Phone Number||09304953703, 09304953705|
|Email Id||[email protected], [email protected]|
Central University of Jharkhand
The Central University of Jharkhand was started on 1st March 2009. Many thousands of students are studying at this university. The University is providing many courses for the students such as M. Tech, MA, M. Sc., MBA, B. Ed., B. Tech, Ph.D. The teaching staff of the Central University of Jharkhand is having multi-talent in the subjects. The Central University of Jharkhand also conducts cultural activities and sports activities for the students to make their minds fresh. The Central University of Jharkhand is also providing the hostel facilities separately for girls and boys.
The following are the courses that are offered by the Central University of Jharkhand for the students which are given below as follows.
- M. Tech
- M. Sc.
- B. Ed.
- B. Tech
Duration of the courses
Here in this article, we are providing the duration of the courses that are offered by the Central University of Jharkhand which are given below in the tabular form.
Eligibility Criteria of the CUJ Courses
The following are the eligibility criteria to be followed by the students to carry forward their higher studies are given below.
- M. Tech:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4 from a recognized Board and University.
- MA:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
- M. Sc.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
- MBA:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
- B. Ed.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+3 from a recognized Board and University.
- B. Tech:- Students should have to pass 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Ph.D.:- Students should have to pass 10+2+4+2 or 10+2+3+2 from a recognized Board and University.
Admission 2021 details
Students who are waiting to take admissions in the reputed colleges and the university can refer to this article. The following are the details of the CUJ Admissions details which are given below in this article as follows.
- Admission on Vacant Seats on Qualifying Degree Marks
- Centralised Admission Closure Notice
- Provisional seat allotment for the vacant seat from the Open counselling merit list shall be published soon. Candidates are advised to visit the website for further updates
- Extension of fee Submission date
- Subject wise seat allotment in Open round counselling
- Notice regarding postponement of Open round counselling
- Revised subject wise merit list for Open counselling
- Instruction for Open Round Counselling
- Google Form link for candidates for open round counselling willingness — This form is no longer accepting responses
- List of candidates eligible for open counselling
- Cancellation Of Admission for provisionally admitted students Link/Fee Payment for open counselling seat allocated students Link
- How to get admission at CUJ- Admission 2020
Documents to be carried for the verification of CUJ Admissions
Here are some of the documents to be carried while going for the CUJ Admissions verification which is given below as follows.
- Here is the link to check the documents and other details of CUJ Admissions – click here
CUJ Admissions in UG/PG Courses
Here are the links to apply for the CUJ Admissions for UG and PG courses which are given below as follows by the students who are searching for admissions in different universities.
CUJ Admissions in Ph.D. Courses
Here are the links to apply for the CUJ Admissions for Ph.D. courses which are given below as follows by the students who are searching for admissions in different universities.
How to apply for the CUJ Admissions
The following are the steps how to apply for the Central University of Jharkhand CUJ Admissions are given below to be followed by the students.
- Go and visit the official website of the Central University of Jharkhand
- Click on Admissions
- Click on the courses that you are interested in and ready to apply
- After clicking the link fill in all the details of the applicant
- Click on submit/register
The students who are interested to take the CUJ Admission and want to view the Fee Structures of all courses can check here. The following are the details of the fee structure details of the Central University of Jharkhand which are given below to be followed.
Ph.D. Fee Structure:-
(Lab Oriented Courses) DNST, DEE, DWEM, DGI, DCST, DEVS, DLS, DoC, DoP, DoM, DPA, DCFS, DTST
(Non-Lab Oriented Courses) DBA, DES, DHIN, DTS, DPIR, DCTCL, DFEL-T, DMC, D.Ed.
|01||Admission Fee (one time)||Rs. 2,000.00||Rs. 2,000.00||Non-Refundable|
|02||University Registration Fee (one time)||Rs. 1,000.00||Rs. 1,000.00||Non-Refundable|
|03||University Caution Deposit (one time)||Rs. 5,000.00||Rs. 5,000.00||Refundable|
|04||Identity Card (one time)||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 100.00||Non-Refundable|
|05||Academic Fee (per semester)||Rs. 6,200.00||Rs. 3,200.00||Non-Refundable|
|06||Library Fee (per semester)||Rs. 600.00||Rs. 600.00||Non-Refundable|
|07||Medical and Insurance Fee (per year)||Rs. 1,500.00||Rs. 1,500.00||Non-Refundable|
|Fees Without Hostel||Rs. 16,400.00||Rs. 13,400.00|
|01||Hostel Caution Deposit (refundable)||Rs. 2,000.00||Rs. 2,000.00||Refundable|
|02||Room Rent inclusive electricity charge (per semester)||Rs. 6,000.00||Rs. 6,000.00|
|Rs. 8,000.00||Rs. 8,000.00|
|Fees with Hostel||Rs. 24,400.00||Rs. 21,400.00|
CUJ Admissions Rules
Here are the rules that are followed by the students while taking the Central University of Jharkhand CUJ Admissions are given below.
- Without bias to the provisions of the Act and Statutes of the University, a student will be eligible for admission to any UG level or PG level Course of study under the University provided she/he has passed the examination or examinations ordered by the University as a condition for admission to the concerned course or courses.
- The applicant seeking admission to a course of study in the University including the recognized Institutes must satisfy the Rules and Regulations made on this behalf.
- The students are required to apply for admission to a course offered by the University in the described form within the last date fixed and notified.
- Admission to all courses in CUJ will be made based on the All India entrance test or through any other method only for Ph.D. as may be provided in this Regulation.
- Admission to the course leading to the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy will be considered by the concerned School Board.
- Such candidates who satisfy the required qualifications may be considered for admission based on the academic record, and or performance of the student at the entrance test/viva‐ VOC. as may be described in respect of each course.
- Only such students, who have passed an examination of an Indian University incorporated by any law for the time being in force, or such other examination as has been recognized equivalent, will be considered for admission.
- No Student will ordinarily be admitted to more than one course at a time.
- The minimum and the maximum duration for the courses offered by the University will be described by the Academic Council.
- A candidate will be admitted to the course for which she/he has applied in the entrance test after paying the enrolment/registration fee described by the University.
- Change request, of course, is not mandatory. However, if a student has already appeared for more than one course, she/he may opt for a vacant seat in one of these courses within the closing date of admissions. In any case, the candidate admission will subject to merit in the respective course.
- If at any point in time, any of the certificates/mark sheets/documents submitted for admission is found fake or copied from others certificates, admission will be cancelled with immediate effect and no refund of any fee deposited will be allowed.
The following are the contact details of the Central University of Jharkhand CUJ are given below for the students.
Central University of Jharkhand CUJ
Prof. R. K. Dey
Ujjwal Kumar Chakarvorty, Assistant Registrar – 09304953703
Sudhir Kumar Ray , PS to VC
Email Id:- [email protected]
- Good Ambience
- Nice Hostel Facilities
Ratings – 4/5
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ’s
- What is the official website of the CUJ?
- How to Apply for the CUJ Admissions?
Ans:- The steps are mentioned above in this article above
- What are the courses offered?
Ans:- M. Tech, MA, M. Sc., MBA, B. Ed., B. Tech, Ph.D.
We hope students have got all the complete details of the Central University of Jharkhand CUJ Admissions. If the students are having doubts can leave a comment in the comment section. For more latest updates students can visit the official website of CUJ University. To get the latest notifications students can visit our website exams time regularly.