Apply for the Central Institute of Fisheries Education 2021 Admissions. The Institute offers admissions under PG & Ph.D. Courses. Aspirants have to visit the Institute’s official site for more admissions notifications. Through this article, we have provided केंद्रीय मत्स्यपालन शिक्षण विद्यापीठ Admissions, Courses & Duration, Eligibility, Applications, Important Links, Staff, Fees, Administration, Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on CIFE Mumbai Admissions 2021.
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education Hall Ticket
- CIFE Mumbai Results
- CIFE Mumbai Syllabus and Courses
- CIFE Mumbai Question Papers
- CIFE Mumbai Time Table
Table of Contents
Central Institute of Fisheries Education
|Name of the Organisation||Central Institute of Fisheries Education|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Contact Number||+91 22 2636 1446/7/8|
|Official Website||Click here|
About the Institute
The Central Institute of Fisheries Education (CIFE) is a Deemed to be University & institution of higher learning for fisheries science in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. CIFE has over 40 years of leadership in HR development with its alumni aiding in the development of fisheries & aquaculture globally, generating notable contributions to research & technological advancements to its credit. A total of five centers operate under CIFE, including ones at ICAR CIFE Rohtak center at Lahli in Haryana state, Kolkata in West Bengal state, Kakinada in AP state, Powerkheda in MP state & Motihari in Bihar.
CIFE offers Master of Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) & Ph.D. courses in specialized departments of fisheries science, gives research, handles capacity enhancement programs & grants technical assistance & consultancy to additional agencies, fishers, farmers & entrepreneurs. With a team of dedicated scientists & state-of-art infrastructure equipment, CIFE is offering the knowledge-led transformation in series to create fisheries & aquaculture-based sustainable rural livelihoods & to check the food & nutritional security. The features were appreciated by the authorities and by the students.
Courses Offered and Duration
|M.F.Sc. Courses||2 years|
|Ph.D. Courses||3 years|
Click here to know about the eligibility for all courses:
- M.F.Sc. Course – Candidates have to pass B.F.Sc. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. Course – Candidates have to pass Masters of M.Phil. in relevant discipline from the recognized University.
Follow the below steps to apply for the admissions of Central Institute of Fisheries Education:
- Visit the Institute official site – https://www.cife.edu.in/
- On the main menu, scroll down & click on the desired Admissions tab under the ‘Academics’ section which is at the bottom of the page.
- From the opened page search & click on the ‘Application form’ link from the opened program.
- Then a page with the Application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the necessary details & Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- You can also download & save the form for further process.
- Fisheries Resources & Post-Harvest
- Fish Nutrition & Physiology
- Fish Genetics & Biotechnology
- Aquatic Environment & Health
- Social Sciences
- Regional Centers
- Sections & Cells
- Thrust Areas
- Research Highlights
- Institutional Projects
- Externally Funded Projects
- Students Research
|Courses||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
- The staff is extremely helpful and hospitable
- Location & Facilities are world-class
- No negative reviews for this Institute
Ratings – 4.5/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this University UGC approved?
Ans. Yes. This Institute is UGC approved under Sec. 3 of the UGC Act.
Does this University offers a Ph.D.?
ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Education
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Panch Marg, Off. Yari Road,
Versova, Andheri (west),
Mumbai 400 061
Tele no: +91 22 2636 1446/7/8
Email ID – [email protected]
We hope you may get Complete information on the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Admissions 2021. Here we have provided Admission Notifications, Application Process, Courses, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Faculty, Fees & Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.