Download Cell Biology Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Sciences. These study books will be more useful to Science Students of courses like B.Sc. The basic topics in this subject are Introduction to Cell Biology, Cell Membranes, Enzymes, Cell Division, Cell Movement, Differentiated Cell Types, etc. Download Unit PDF files, Important Questions, Chapters & Topics by the links provided below on our Exams Time.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Cell Biology Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Cell Biology|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Introduction of Cell Biology
- Molecules of the Cell
- Functional Ultrastructure of the Cell
- How cells are Studied?
- Introduction to the Cell
Cell Membranes and Enzymes
- Enzymes: Regulation and Control
- Enzymes: Specificity and Mechanism of Action
- Transport Molecules and Proton Pumps
- Membrane Transport Processes
- Supramolecular Structures and Cell Membranes
Metabolism and Communication in Cells
- Chemical Signalling between Cells
- Protein Biosynthesis
- Nucleus: Structure and Function
- Energy Releasing Pathways
Cell Division, Cell Movement and Differentiated Cell Types
- Differentiated Plant Cell Types
- Differentiated Animal Cell Types
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Movement and Extracellular Matrix
- Meiosis and Cell Division
- Cell Cycle and Mitosis
Cell Biology Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Cell Biology study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
- University of Mumbai
Subject in the Semesters
Cell Biology subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc III Semester
- B.Sc Biotechnology I Year
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Cell Biology subject :
|Introduction of Cell Biology||Download|
|Cell Membranes and Enzymes||Click Here|
|Metabolism and Communication in Cells||Download|
|Cell Division, Cell Movement and Differentiated Cell Types||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Cell Biology subject :
- Explain different types of bonds that hold atoms and molecules together?
- Distinguish between the structures of DNA and RNA.
- Define polysaccharides, mucopolysaccharides, glycoproteins, proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans.
- Describe briefly the structure of monomeric sugars, amino acids, nucleotides and fatty acids?
- State the methods used for determination of concentration of macromolecules present in a cell?
- State the properties of water, define and calculate pH.
- Explain the recycling of membrane components in a cell with suitable examples.
- Describe the structure and function of cilia, flagella, smooth and rough endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus, mitochondria, chloroplast, and nucleus.
- Explain the working and usefulness of a light microscope and phase-contrast microscope?
- List the principles and uses of fluorescence microscopy?
- Explain the use of freeze-fracture and cell culture techniques?
- State the importance of chloroplast and mitochondria.
- Describe the stages in the evolution of the cell from simple molecules?
- Explain the distinctive features of organelles of the procaryotic and eucaryotic cell.
- Compare a plant cell with an animal cell.
- Discuss the effects of temperature, pH and enzyme concentration on the rate of enzyme action.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Cell Biology Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.