Download Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA and PGDFM can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions in this topic and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Capital Investment and Financing Decisions|
|Useful for||MBA, PG Diploma Courses|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
Chapters and Topics in Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL DECISIONS
- Nature of Long Term Financial Decisions
- Cost of Capital
- Capital Structure Decisions: Strategic Decisions
INVESTMENT DECISIONS UNDER CERTAINTY
- Project Designing/Planning
- Project Appraisal: Social Cost-benefit Analysis
- Project Implementation and Control
INVESTMENT DECISIONS UNDER UNCERTAINTY
- Project Evaluation under Risk and Uncertainty – I
- Project Evaluation under Risk and Uncertainty – II
- Financing through Domestic Capital Market
- Financing through Global Market
- Financing through FIs
- Other Modes of Financing
STRATEGIC FINANCING DECISIONS
- Management of Earnings
- Financial Engineering
- Investor Relations
- Financial Restructuring
Capital Investment Study Notes PDF
|Financial Decisions||Click Here|
Financing Decisions Study Books PDF
|Financing Decisions||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
We have given the Unit wise PDFs of Capital Investment and Financing Decisions subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Overview of Financial Decisions||Download|
|Investment Decisions Under Certainity||Click Here|
|Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty||Download|
|Financing Decisions||Click Here|
|Strategic Financing Decisions||Download|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of Business Administration students of Master’s Degree, PG Diploma candidates. The following university students can also download these materials :
- Bangladesh Open University
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Capital Investment subject will be studied in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- MBA II Semester
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
Important Questions in Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- What are the factors which influence management’s decision to pay a dividend of a certain amount?
- What is financial engineering? Do you feel financial engineers play an economic role in the society?
- Who are the stakeholders of a company?
- What is corporate restructuring? What motivates an enterprise to engage in restructuring exercise?
- What are the characteristics of capital market? How is it different from money market.
- Explain the relationship between primary market and secondary market?
- What do you mean by globalization? Comment on the level of globalisation of Indian capital market.
- What is post-sanction monitoring? How is monitoring exercised by FIs in India?
- Explain how Securitization is considered as a source of finance? Who are the typical investors for such papers?
- Why should we be concerned with risk in capital budgeting? Is the standard deviation an adequate measure of risk? Can you think of a better measure?
- What is meant by utility? Do you feel financial managers should be risk-averse? Why or why not?
- Define monitoring. Are there any additional activities that should be part of the monitoring function?
- Make an economic appraisal of the “Prime Ministers Rural Road Project.”
- What is the Utility of Capital Budgeting?
- What are the six component planning sequences of project planning?
- What is a firm’s capital structure? How is it different from financial structure?
- Why is the cost of capital considered as the minimum acceptable rate of return on an investment?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Capital Investment and Financing Decisions Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.