Download Calculus Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide Study Notes for the School of Sciences. Students of B.Sc (Mathematics) can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Our website Exams Time has come up with the best materials for the main concepts of Elements of Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Application of Calculus, etc. etc. Continue reading the below article to download the study books.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Calculus Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Calculus|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Calculus Study Books
Chapters & Topics
Elements of Differential Calculus
- Derivatives of Some Standard Functions
- Derivatives of Trigonometric Functions
- Limits and Continuity
- Real Numbers and Functions
- Curve Tracing
- Geometrical Properties of Curves
- The Ups and Downs
- Higher-Order Derivatives
- Integration of Rational and Irrational Functions
- Reduction Formulas
- Methods of Integration
- Definite Integral
Application of Calculus
- Further Applications of Integral Calculus
- Area Under a Curve
- Applications of Differential Calculus
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science. The following university students can also download Calculus study materials :
- Uttarakhand Open University
- University of Calicut
- Pondicherry University
Subject in the Semesters
Calculus subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc Mathematics III Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Calculus subject :
|Elements of Differential Calculus||Download|
|Application of Calculus||Download|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Calculus subject :
- Define the scalar multiple, absolute value, sum, difference, product, quotient of the given functions.
- Define a function and examine whether a given function is one-one/onto.
- Describe the basic properties of real numbers.
- Discuss the relationship between continuity and derivability of a function.
- Derive and use the chain rule of differentiation for writing down the derivatives of a composite of functions.
- Define hyperbolic functions and discuss the existence of their inverses.
- Differentiate hyperbolic functions and inverse hyperbolic functions.
- Find the derivatives of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- State and prove the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Define the upper and lower integrals of a function.
- Define the indefinite integral of a function.
- Prove some inequalities using the mean value theorems.
- Compare the two rules of numerical integration.
- Integrate by parts a product of two functions.
- A mountain climber is about to haul up a 50-m length of hanging rope. How much work
will it take if the rope weighs 0.624N/m?
- An electric elevator with a motor at the top has a multistrand cable weighing 4.5 lb/ft. When the car is at the first floor, 180 ft of cable are paid out, and effectively 0 ft are out. when the car is at the top floor. How much work does the motor do just lifting the cable when it takes the car from the first floor to the top?
- A spring has a natural length of 1 m. A force of 24 N stretches the spring to spring to a length of 1.8m.
- Find the force constant k.
- How much work will it take to stretch the spring 2m beyond it natural length?
- How far will a 45-N force stretch the spring?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of the Calculus Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.