Download Business Organisation Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of MBA & B.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. This subject covers the topics of Financing of Business, Marketing, Business Services, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Business Organisation Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Business Organisation|
|Course Type||Certificate Programmes|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Basic Concepts and Forms of Business Organisation
- Nature and Scope of Business
- Forms of Business Organisation-I
- Forms of Business Organisation-II
- Business Promotion
Financing of Business
- Methods of Raising Finance
- Sources of Long Term Finance and Underwriting –
- Stock Exchanges
- Advertising Media
- Home Trade and Channels of Distribution
- Wholesalers and Retailers
- Procedure for Import and Export TradeBlock-3
- Business Risk and Insurance
- Transport and Warehousing
Government and Business
- Government in Business
- Forms of Organisation in Public Enterprises
- Public Utilities
Business Management Study Notes
|Business Organisation||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Business Organisation Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Business Organisation subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Basic Concepts and Forms of Business Organisation||Download|
|Financing of Business||Download|
|Government and Business||Click Here|
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Delhi
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Subject in the Semesters
Business Organisation subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- BBA I Semester
- B.Com 1st Year
- MBA 1st Semester
Here we have given the important questions on Business Organisation subject :
- What is business? Explain its features and objectives.
- What do you understand by the organisation? What are the basic forms of business organization?
- What do you understand by sole trader organization? State merits and limitations of sole trader organization?
- Explain the features of an ideal form of business organization. Which form can be considered to be an ideal’ in all respects?
- What do you understand by the term ‘entrepreneurship’? State the important characteristics of an entrepreneur.
- Explain ‘innovation’ and ‘risk-bearing’ in about 100 words each.
- Discuss briefly the importance of finance in business. Distinguish between fixed capital and working capital.
- What are the advantages of raising capital through borrowings?
- State the methods of raising fixed capital.
- Define a stock exchange and explain fully its economic functions.
- What is the main purpose of advertising? What are the various objectives served by advertisements?
- ‘Advertisement is a waste’. Do you agree with this view? Give reasons for your argument.
- What do you understand by advertising media? Discuss the importance of media for advertising.
- What is a channel of distribution? Explain briefly the channels of distribution used for consumer goods and industrial goods.
- What do you understand by wholesaling? How does it differ from retailing?
- What is a public enterprise? What are its characteristics? How is it different from a private enterprise?
- What is a statutory corporation? Explain its features, merits, and limitations.
- What are the main features of the government company? How are they different from those of the statutory corporation?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Business Organisation Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.