The business of Environment Study Materials: Download Business of Environment Study Materials 2021. In this article Business of Environment Study Materials, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. Students of B.Com, M.Com can download these Study Materials which will be useful for their Exam Preparation. Through this article, we are going to provide the Business of Environment Study Materials, Study Notes, PDFs, Chapters & Topics, Important Questions on this topic, and Download Links. Continue reading the below article for more information regarding the Management Studies Notes.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
The business of Environment Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Business of Environment|
|Useful for||B.Com, M.Com|
|Course Type||Under Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2021|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics
Introduction to Business Environment
- Nature and Dimensions of Business Environment
- Economic Environment: An Overview
- Social and Cultural Environment
Business and Government
- Structure of Indian Economy
- Role of Government in Business
- Macro-Economic Policies
- Consumer Protection
Economic Policy and Framework
- Industrial Policy
- Industrial Sickness
- Industrial Relations
- Small Scale Sector
External Sector and Economic Reforms
- Foreign Investment and MNCs
- India’s Foreign Trade
- Balance of Payments and EXIM Policy
- International Trade Relations
- New Economic Policy
The business of Environment Study Notes
|Business Environment||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs
Here we have mentioned the unit-wise PDFs of the Business of Environment subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Introduction to Business Environment||Download|
|Business and Government||Download|
|Economic Policy and Framework||Click Here|
|External Sector and Economic Reforms||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com, M.Com. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Jaipur National University
- Rai Technology University
- Lovely Professional University
The subject in the Semesters
The business of Environment subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com III Semester
- M.Com I Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Business of Environment subject :
- Discuss the nature and significance of the Business Environment.
- What are the three components of the business environment? Discuss.
- Explain various levels of the business environment with suitable examples.
- Discuss the main elements of the Nehru-Mahalanobis strategy of development. Give its principal achievements and shortcomings.
- Discuss the nature of institutional changes in Indian society since independence.
- How are ecological issues relevant to the business environment in India?
- What is the difference between ‘money national income’ and ‘real national income’? Which of the two is an indicator of economic growth and why?
- What is economic growth?
- Explain the nature and components of the regulatory role of the government.
- Explain the objectives of fiscal policy.
- What is the money supply? State the different measures of the money supply.
- Examine the basic rights of a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- Trace the evolution of Industrial policy in India.
- What is Industrial Policy?
- Defining ‘sickness’ is a difficult task. Do you agree? Give reasons.
- Define the concept of industrial relations. Briefly explain the industrial relations scenario in India since independence.
- Define a small-scale unit? Explain in detail the significance and growth of the small-scale sector in India.
- Point the special features of FDI?
- Outline the trends in India’s Foreign Trade.
- Explain in detail the distinction between the current account and the capital account.
- Point out the advantages and disadvantages of free trade.
- Discuss the various components of globalization.
- What are the major elements of the New Economic Policy? Explain in detail the measures taken concerning each major element of NEP.
Recommended Books for Business of Environment
- Business Environment: Latest Edition 2021 by Dr. V. C. Sinha, Dr. Ritika Sinha, et al., Paperback
- Economic Environment of Business (With Case Studies) by V K Puri and S K Misra, Paperback
We hope this article Business of Environment Study Materials will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Business of Environment Study Materials. Share this article Business of Environment Study Materials with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results, and still many more.