Check Out BU Jhansi Admissions 2021 for UG, PG, and Ph.D.courses. Here we have given all the बुंदेलखंड विश्वविद्यालय Admissions 2021 details like eligibility, fee particulars, courses offered, important dates, application form, joining date, the application process, academic period, counseling date, etc. Also, know how to apply or the application process at Bundelkhand University Jhansi Admissions.
Other Links :
- BU Admit Card
- Bundelkhand University Result
- BU Courses and Syllabus
- Bundelkhand University Time Table
- BU, Jhansi Question Papers
Table of Contents
About Bundelkhand University
Bundelkhand University is in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established or founded in 1975, it has both technical, professional, and vocational study programs along with facilities for research. Bundelkhand University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. The Hon’ble Chancellor Smt. Anandiben Maftabhai Patel and the Vice-Chancellor was Prof. J.V. Vaishampayan. The college offers a wide range of courses and it is one of the oldest government-owned universities of higher education in India.
|1.||University name||Bundelkhand University Jhansi|
|3.||Courses offered||UG, PG, B.Tech., M.Tech., MBA., M.Ed, M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., LL.M. & PG Diploma courses.|
|4.||Admissions Based on||Entrance Test|
|5.||Contact number||0510-2320497 ( Office No )|
|6.||Official Website||Click here|
Bundelkhand University Jhansi Courses list
The Bundelkhand University Courses list is mentioned below. BU Jhansi offers a wide range of courses some of the topmost courses are given below. The college offers a wide range of courses and it is one of the oldest government-owned universities of higher education in India.
- MBA (International Business)
- BBA (Hons.)
- MBA (Tourism)
- Master of Hotel management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- M.Lib & I.Sc.
- B. Lib. & I.Sc.
- Master of Applied economics
- MBA in Financial Management
- Master of Finance and Control
- Master of Business Economics
- M.Com (Finance)
- B.Com Hons
- BA (Hons.)Economics
- B.Tech Electronics
- B.Tech Food Technology
- B.Tech Biotechnology Engg.
- M.Sc. (Ag) Agroforestry
- M.Sc. (Ag) Agronomy*
- M.Sc. (Forensic Science)
- M.A. (Mass Communication and Journalism)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BA Hindi
- MA Hindi
BU Jhansi Admission 2021
BU Jhansi admission 2021 invites online applications for BA, BBA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.lib, I.Sc, B.C.A, B.Sc in agriculture, MA, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D. Course-2021. The duration for the above UG courses is three years and for PG courses are one year to 2 years respectively. The basic eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Continue reading the article below to know more about BU Jhansi Admission 2021.
|Admission Based on Direct Admission in Bundelkhand university||Notification link|
|BU Jhansi Admission Entrance Test||Notification link|
Eligibility Criteria is different for various UG and PG courses. Candidates can check the official notification given in the table provided below. University has provided detailed notification regarding the various courses like BA, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, etc. Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for different courses.
- For BA – The candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in academics.
- For B.P. ED – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) – Bachelor degree with 50% at least in 10+2 inter competition games and sports of India. Degree in physical education with 45% marks.
- For M.P.Ed – The candidate should have a minimum B.P.Ed qualification with 60% marks from any recognized university or board.
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) – The candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 with 45% marks for General, OBc and 40% marks for Sc/ST.
- For Master’s in Journalism Mass Communication (MJMC) – The candidate should have a valid graduation degree in any disciple from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 50% marks in his or her academics.
- B.Sc (Hons) Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics – Minimum 10+2 with either Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology from any recognized Board.
- B.Com (Hons) – The candidate should have Minimum 10+2 Qualification and 45% marks for general and OBc and 40% marks for Sc/ST.
- For Ph.D. – The candidate should have a degree in a specialized field with a minimum of 50% in academics
- M.Com (Hons) – The candidates should have a B.Com ( Hons) degree with a minimum of 55% marks in academics.
- For MBA – The candidate should have a valid graduation degree in any disciple from a recognized university/institute with a minimum of 55% in his or her academics.
- M.Sc, MA, M.com and L-L.M. Entrance Based 2019 Examination – Minimum graduation degree with 45% marks & (40% for reserved category) is the basic qualification required.
- For MA Geography – The candidate Should have a valid graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks in academics.
BU Jhansi Important Dates
Bundelkhand University’s important dates for course admissions 2021 are given below. Here we have provided all the BA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.C.A, MA, M.Com entrance exam admission last date.
|Entrance test for admission forms start date||4th April 2021|
|Last date fee payment for entrance exams||25th May 2021|
|Direct Admissions start date||4th April 2021|
|Last date for filling the Direct admission form||15th June 2021|
|Entrance exam dates||9th June 2021|
|Counseling dates for Entrance exam/Direct Admission||20th June 2021|
Here we have all the application fee details for BU Jhansi admissions 2021 application fee particulars for BA, B.Com, B.C.A, B.Lib, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and Ph.D. courses
- The application fee for all UG Entrance exams, OBC or General is 1100/-
- The application fee for all UG Entrance exams, SC/ST – 550/-
- The application fee for Direct Admissions 700/- for Unreserved categories
- The application fee for Direct Admission 350/- for reserved categories.
How to Apply for BU Jhansi Admission – Application Process
To apply for Bundelkhand University Jhansi Admission 2021 just follow the below instruction.
- First, you need to visit the official website bujhansi.ac.in/
- Click on Admissions it will direct to a new page
- Then click on the BU admission form notification.
- Then click on courses Admission registration link.
- Next Click on the Apply Now Button application form will be opened.
- Fill the application form with required details like name, email id, mobile no, id, and academic record.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Next, submit the application form.
- After Submitting the application form you will get a registration no.
- Login with your registration no and take a print-out of the form.
Ankita Mohar from Jhansi says
My college life is awesome.in College I learn so much knowledge in this 2 past year there is good faculty. The building structure of the college is good.there is not only studying are held but there is so many activities are happening and if the student is good at the sport they will be gone on the international level.
Sonali from Jhansi says
It is a very good college. There are students from various places who come and study in B.U. as it offers many courses. The infrastructure is also good as there are all the facilities available in the college. If anyone wants to pursue a course from Jhansi, they should consider B.U.
Kanpur Road, Jhansi,
Uttar Pradesh, India
Tel : 0510-2320496, 2320307, 2321158
We hope you get all the details about BU Jhansi Admission 2021 for all UG, PG and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given the complete details about बुंदेलखंड विश्वविद्यालय admission fee particulars, eligibility, courses offered, important dates and last date to fill the online application forms. Also, know-how to apply for the BU Jhansi UG, PG admissions online forms 2021. Still, if you have any queries comment below and don’t forget to share this article BU Jhansi with your friends.