Searching for Biochemistry Study Materials 2020? In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Sciences. Here we provide the best study materials for courses like B.Sc Chemistry. Students of B.Sc can download these study books for Exam Preparation. Through this article, you will get the Materials for BioMolecules, Bioenergetics and Metabolism, Gene Expression, etc. We have also listed some of the important questions in this subject to make the student’s learning quick and easier.
Other Links :
Table of Contents
Biochemistry Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||BioChemistry|
|Category||School of Sciences|
|Useful for||Bachelor of Science in Chemistry|
|Course Type||Under Graduation Courses|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters & Topics
Biomolecules – I
- Nucleic Acids
- Cell Structure and Function
Biomolecules – II
- Vitamins, Coenzymes, and Minerals
Bioenergetics and Metabolism
- Metabolic Regulation
- Replication and Transcription
Biochemistry Study Books
Subject in the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science. The following university students can also download Biochemistry study materials :
- University of Calicut
- Rai Technology University
- NIILM University
- University of Mumbai
Subject in the Semesters
Biochemistry subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Sc II Semester
Unit wise PDFs
Download Unit wise PDFs of Biochemistry subject :
|Biomolecules – I||Download|
|Biomolecules – II||Click Here|
|Bioenergetics and Metabolism||Download|
|Gene Expression||Click Here|
We have mentioned some of the important questions of Biochemistry subject :
- What are the principal constituents of nucleic acids?
- What are nucleosides and nucleotides?
- What are the major differences between RNA and DNA?
- Give a brief description of the DNA double-helical structure. What are the forces that account for the stability of the double helix?
- Name the different types of RNA and briefly describe their functions.
- What are the differences between a sphingolipid and a phospholipid?
- What is the fluid mosaic model and how does it explain the membrane
- What are essential fatty acids and why are they essential?
- What are the characteristics that affect membrane fluidity?
- Name some important functions of membrane proteins.
- Why is maltose a reducing sugar and sucrose a non-reducing sugar?
- Why is cellulose insoluble in water and why is it not used as an energy source by human beings?
- Give. the structures of sucrose, lactose, and maltose. What are the sources of these common disaccharides?
- How is the classification of polysaccharides related to their composition and function?
- Define immunity?
- Explain hypersensitivity?
- Explain specific immune response?
- Discuss cellular and humoral immunity and the role of T and B lymphocytes?
- Discuss the structure of different classes of antibodies?
- Explain the function of different antibodies.
- Describe the photosynthetic machinery of the plants.
- Describe how this chemical energy is utilized to drive the synthesis of carbohydrates from carbon dioxide, i.e., C02 fixation.
- Describe the reactions involved in the conversion of pyruvate into acetyl-CoA.
- Describe the steps involved in the tricarboxylic acid cycle.
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Biochemistry Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.