Check out the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Admissions 2020. The University offers admissions under UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses on the official website. Candidates can also visit our website to know about Admission Notifications. Through this article, we are going to provide details of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (ବିଜୁ ପତ୍ନୀଙ୍କ ଟେକ୍ନୋଲୋଜି ୟୁନିଭେର୍ସିଟି) Admissions, Application Process, Courses & its Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Faculty, Important Links & Contact Details. Completely read this article to get more information about the BPUT Admissions 2020.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table
- BPUT Results
- BPUT Admit Card
- BPUT Courses and Syllabus
- BPUT Question Papers
Table of Contents
Biju Patnaik University of Technology
|Name of the Organisation||Biju Patnaik University of Technology|
|Location||Rourkela, Odisha, India|
|Admission based on||Merit List|
|Courses||UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|Contact number||(0661) 2482556|
|Official Website||Click here|
About Biju Patnaik University of Technology
The Biju Patnaik University of Technology was founded in the year 2003. The University has grown today to a big family of 137 colleges & covers all gamut of technical education systems of the country. The University offers Ph.D., PG & UG Degrees in the areas of engineering, management, pharmacy, architecture, planning and many more. It always dreams to introduce B.Voc., M.Voc., & Ph.D.Voc. to become an effective partner in the national mission skill development. It aims is to provide a true platform for students for quality learning.
The objective of this University was to ensure a high quality of students coming out of the technical colleges through a common curriculum & uniform evaluation. University has 137 colleges, both constituent and affiliated, with around 100,000 students. They offer education as a service but not as a business. The qualified faculty member, skilled staff & excellent infrastructure make the university the most sought for the place of technical education.
BPUT Courses & Duration
|5 year integrated MBA||5 years|
|5 year integrated M.Sc.||5 years|
- B.Tech. – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent course with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry as main subjects from the recognized University.
- B.Arch. – Candidates have to pass 10+2 or equivalent course with Mathematics as main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- B.Pharm. -Candidates have to pass class 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology. Students have to secure a min. of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- MBA – Candidates have to pass any Bachelor’s degree from the recognized University.
- M.Sc. – Candidates have to pass a B.Sc. degree in a relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- MCA – Candidates have to pass a BCA degree from the recognized University.
- M.Tech. – Candidates have to pass B.Tech. in a relevant discipline from the recognized University.
- Ph.D. – Candidates have to pass the Master’s / M.Phil. in a relevant discipline from the recognized University.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Admissions
- Organization Structure
- Finance Officer
- Director Examinations
- Director Curriculum
- Director P & IT
- Deputy Registrar
- Deputy Director Examinations (MBA/MCA)
- Deputy Director Examinations (Eng.)
- Board Members
- Finance Committee
- Building Work Committee
BPUT Application Process
Step by step process to apply for the Admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology:
- Visit the official website of the University – https://bput.ac.in/phd.html
- From the home page, click on the ‘Admissions’ section which is at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, different courses will appear.
- Select the desired course & click on the application form link.
- The application form of the selected course will display on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details, upload the scanned Passport Size Photo, Signature, and the relevant documents.
- Check the details & submit the Application.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Fee Structure
|Courses||Fees Details (per year)|
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech.]||Rs. 32,440/-|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arc.h]||Rs. 28,200/-|
|Master of Architecture [M.Arch.]||Rs. 30,900/-|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm.]||Rs. 37,000/-|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||Rs. 28,260/-|
|Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]||Rs. 49,920/-|
|Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]||Rs. 26,800/-|
- Healthy Environment
- Large University & Peaceful environment
- Results are not announced on time
- No rules & regulations
- They never respond to phone calls or emails.
- Worst Staff
Ratings – 2.0/5
How can I get admission in BPUT?
Ans. The applicants seeking admission to various UG courses must fill the application form. The steps to the application process are as follows: Visit the official website of BPUT i.e. bput.ac.in. Click on the OJEE option on the homepage.
How do I contact BPUT?
Ans. Phone: 0674-2352841.
Is BPUT a deemed university?
Ans. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. BPUT was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in Nov 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha.
How can I get a migration certificate from BPUT online?
- You have to get an application form to apply for migration certificate.
- Fill the form and get it signed by your college principal.
- Migration certificate fees of Rs.100/- in form of demand draft in favor of BPUT payable at Rourkela is to be attached along with the application form & have to sent to BPUT, Rourkela.
Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Phone : (0661) 2482556
Hope you may get complete information about the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Admissions 2020. In this article, we have provided details like Admissions, the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Courses Offered, Duration, Important Links, Fees Structure, Faculty, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.