Bharati Vidyapeeth Admissions 2021. If you are searching for Admission notifications of this University, then you are on the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide भारती विद्यापीठ Admissions, Application Process, Academic Programs, Distance Education Programs, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Faculty, Academic Calendar, Important Links, Fees Structure & University Contact details. Continue reading this article to get more information on the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune Admissions 2021.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Time Table
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune Admit Card
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Courses and Syllabus
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Result
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Question Papers
Table of Contents
|Name of the Organisation||Bharati Vidyapeeth|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Courses||General – UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses
Distance Education – UG, PG & Diploma Courses
|Mode of Application||Online/offline|
|official Website||Click here|
The Bharati Vidyapeeth was established in Pune in the year1964 by Dr. Patangrao Kadam. The mission that this University has defined for itself is to bring about the intellectual raising of people through the spread of education & to prepare human resources needed for all-round development, particularly economic, of the country. presently has 29 constituent institutions, including 3 research institutes dedicated to research. It is multi-campus and multi-disciplinary and is catering to the needs of Urban and Rural students and also has significant achievements in research.
Bharati Vidyapeeth is an academic institution with social commitment. It has made quality education provides to a large number of students through its constituent units. The University is known that almost 90% of the prospective students, belonging to the college-going age-group viz., 18-23 years, do not get chances for higher education because of numerous problems, such as residential locations in rural & tribal areas, financial constraints & other personal time limitations on account of employment or household chores, etc.,
Courses and Duration
|BBA LL.B.||5 years|
|B.A. LL. B.||5 years|
|B.Sc. Nursing||2 years|
|B. Optom.||3 years|
|B.Sc. Biotech.||3 years|
|Diploma Courses||2 years|
|PG Diploma Courses||1 year|
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
- UG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2 or equivalent Exams with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- PG Courses – Students have to pass 10+2+3 in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from the recognized University.
- Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass SSC or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
- PG Diploma Courses – Candidates have to pass a Degree or Diploma or equivalent exam from a recognized University.
- Certificate Courses – Candidates have to pass a 10+2 or equivalent exam from the recognized Board.
Entrance Test Schedule
New Admissions 2021
- M.Sc. Environment / M.Sc. Geoinformatics
- M.Sc.Biotechnology / M.Sc.Medical Biotechnology / M.Sc. Bioinformatics
- MSc Nursing
- MSc Audiology/Speech
- BBA/BCA (BUMAT)
- BPharm/Pham D
- B Optom/ BASLP/ BSc Biotechnology/ BSc Nursing
- BA LLB (5 years)
- BBA LLB (5 years)
- LLB 3 year
- BHMCT &BSc (H&HA)
- PBBSc Nursing
- BOptom Lateral Entry
- BTech – II (Direct Second Year)
- Entrance Test Schedule-2020: UG
- Entrance Test Schedule-2020: PG
- Admission Brochures
- Admission Notices
- Admission Enquiry
- Apply Online for Admissions
Distance Education Admission Notices
- Application Booklet for January 2020 Session
- Admission Procedure
- Learner Support Centres
- Tentative Months of Admissions
- Student Admission Details July 2019
- Student Admission Details Jan. 2019
- Student Admission Details July 2018
Step by step process to apply for Admission in the Bharati Vidyapeeth:
- Visit the University official site – http://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- On the main menu, click on the ‘Admissions’ section which is provided on the main page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online for Admissions’ link from the dropdown list.
- Fill the online application form & Enter the necessary details.
- And click on the ‘Submit button.
- Pune (Dhankawadi) Campus
- Pune (Erandwane) Campus
- New Delhi Campus
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Kolhapur Campus
- Solapur Campus
- Sangli Campus
- Karad Campus
- Campus Facilities
Important Links – Distance Education
- Academic Calendar
- Convocation / Degree Certificate
- Important circulars
- Important Information for students
- Personal Contact Sessions/Seminars
- Change in Academic Study Center
- Change in Examination Center
- Change in Correspondence Address
- Student Grievance Form
- Student Feedback Form
- Faculty Engaged
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- New courses to be launched
- Fee Structure for PG Programs (MD/MS) under the Faculty of Medical Sciences: Click here
- Fee Structure for PG Programs under Faculty of Dentistry: Click here
Distance Education Courses:
- The Best & helpful Staff
- Awesome Infrastructure
- Engineering Courses are the worst
- Education standard is low
Ratings – 3.9/5
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Recognised?
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) is recognized by the Government of India.
Is Bharati Vidyapeeth good for MBA?
Ans: It is a good institution for having a Bachelor in Business Administration as it has a great faculty.
How do I get information on Contact Classes?
Ans. After getting the ID Card, the Candidate should contact to Concerned Study center in this regard
Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
PUNE – 411030,
Maharashtra State, India
Tel. no. – +91-20-24407100
E-mail ID – [email protected]
We hope you get the Complete information on the Bharati Vidyapeeth Admissions 2021. Here we have provided the Admissions, Application Process, Courses offered, Duration, Eligibility, Administration, Important Links, Fees, Contact Details. Share this article with your friends.