Download Banking and Financial Institution Study Materials 2020. In this article, we are going to provide the Study Notes for Management Studies. This subject is very important for MBA, B.Com students. This subject covers the topics of Monetary Theory, Banking Theory, and Practice, International Financial System, etc. Through this article, you can download Unit wise PDFs, Chapters, Topics, and Important Questions. Read the below article, to download the material PDFs.
Other Links :
- Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
- Consumer Behaviour
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Table of Contents
Money, Banking and Financial Institution Study Materials
|Name of the Subject||Banking and Financial Institution|
|Course Type||Under Graduation|
|Article on||Study Materials 2020|
|Study Material Format|
|Download Other Study Materials||Click Here|
Chapters and Topics – Banking and Financial Institution
- Money: Nature, Functions and Significance
- Demand for and Supply of Money
- Money and Prices
Banking Theory and Practice
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Banking in India
- Central Banking
- Reserve Bank of India
- Indian Money Market
Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India
- Non-Bank Financial Intermediation – An Overview
- Term-Lending Financial Institutions – All India Level
- Term-Lending Financial Institutions – State Level
- Agricultural Finance in India
International Financial System
- International Financial System – An Introduction
- International Monetary Fund
- World Bank
Financial System Study Notes
|Baning Theory and Practice||Click Here|
Unit wise PDFs – Banking and Financial Institution Study Materials
Here we have mentioned the unit wise PDFs of Money, Baking and Financial Institution subject. Click on the below link to download it :
|Banking Theory and Practice||Download|
|Non-Banking Financial Institutions in India||Click Here|
|International Financial System||Download|
Subject to the Universities
This subject will be useful to the students of B.Com & MBA. The following university students can also download these materials :
- University of Calicut
- Lovely Professional University
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur
Subject in the Semesters
Banking and Financial Institution subject will be studied by the students in the following semesters of their respective courses :
- B.Com II Semester
- MBA III Semester
We have mentioned some of the important questions on Banking and Financial Institution subject :
- What is money? Distinguish between money and near-money.
- Discuss the nature and functions of money.
- Why is money demanded? How is the Keynesian approach different from the classical approach in this regard?
- Explain the Fisher’s equatio~i of exchange. How is the cash balances equation an improvement over Fisher’s equation?
- What is quantity theory of money? Explain its significance in the context of understanding the factors determining the value of money?
- Define the concept of inflation and explain the inflationary process.
- Why should inflation be controlled? Explain the various measures to be adopted to control it.
- What is branch banking? Explain its advantages and disadvantages.
- Explain the concept of ‘unit banking’. What are the merits and demerits of unit banking system?
- Explain the banking structure in India.
- Explain the development of commercial banks in India.
- What is a central bank? What makes a central bank different from commercial banks?
- Discuss the various functions of the Reserve Bank of India.
- What is meant by money market? Discuss the significance of money market in a modem economy.
- What is a non-bank financial intermediary? What are its features?
- What do we mean by term lending?
- Discuss briefly the management, functions and performance of SIFCs/SIlCs.
- Explain the need for institutional finance for agriculture in India.
- Examine the salient features of Regional Rural Banks.
- Discuss the factors from which the need for international finance arises.
- What are the basic types of exchange rates regimes?
- Discuss the role of money and capital markets in the international flow of funds.
- Describe the working of the IMF.
- What is international liquidity? Discuss various proposals to augment the supply of international liquidity.
- What are the various objectives of the lnternational Monetary Fund? How far they have not been realized?
- What are the objectives of the World Bank?
- Discuss the functions of the World Bank. Does its performance solve the capital scarcity problems of less developed countries?
We hope this article will be useful to the candidates to get the details of Banking and Financial Institution Study Materials. Share this article with your friends. Click on the ” Allow ” button to get the latest updates of our Exams Time website regarding Study Materials of any subject, Universities, Admit Card, Results and still many more.